Twenty One

Diana woke up the next morning to an empty bed

Diana woke up the next morning to an empty bed. She rubbed her temples, squinting her eyes to adjust to the sunlight. Wrapping a robe around her, she made her way downstairs to the kitchen where Reid was attempting to cook some breakfast. On the island, there were burnt and undercooked breakfast meals spread out. "Good Morning, I have returneth to reality from my slumber,"

"And I don't careth," Reid teased and she rolled her eyes, sitting on the island. "Don't roll your eyes at me,"

"You're the one that wanted to be salty today. And I think we can both agree that you can't cook. I mean I've had brownies that are more edible than this," She said holding up a burnt pancake, and hovering it over the trash. "Honestly, what is this?"

When it fell into the bin, he narrowed his eyes. "You haven't even tried one. Come here,"

He used a fork and knife to cut another pancake before aiming it at her mouth. "I don't need to. It looks like Chlamydia is brewing on it," The blonde verbalized, slapping his hand away.

He laughed. "Calm down before I shove my french toast into that big fucking mouth of yours,"

"Shut the fuck up. Don't tell me what to do, cunt," She demanded, crossing her arms and raising her left eyebrow. Suddenly, he pulled her off the island and bent her over. He pulled her robe up and exposed her ass. She let out a groan when his hand came down on her flesh, a stinging sensation following after.

"Don't get an attitude with me, you understand?" He whispered, tugging on her earlobe with his teeth. She gripped the edge of the island so hard, that her knuckles turned white. Even though she was slightly in pain, there was a throbbing in between her legs.

"I asked a question," He slapped her ass again, this time a little harder if that was even possible. She arched her back, letting her eyes wander to the ceiling. "I expect an answer,"

She sank her teeth into her bottom lip, nodding gently. "Yes, I understand... I'm sorry,"

Reid ran his hand around her behind, before forcefully lifting her leg and putting it on the island. Once again, she wasn't wearing any panties. A smile landed on his lips when he spotted the glistening juices that practically dripped down the insides of her thighs. "Look at you, you're practically dripping. You filthy little slut, you like being punished,"

Diana moaned softly, feeling two fingers slip inside of her. She gently bucked her hips, parting her lips so she could control her breathing better. "You want my cock buried inside of your cunt, don't you? You want me to fuck you right here so you start the day full of my cum,"

"I need you," She pleaded, a small pout landing on her lips. When he thrusted his fingers inside of her, her knees turned to jelly. He cupped her breast through the robe, working his fingers in her folds. Suddenly, he pulled her hair, tilting her head closer to him. "Well too fucking bad,"