Twenty

Reid carried his sleeping beauty on his shoulder, hearing a few snores every once in a while

Reid carried his sleeping beauty on his shoulder, hearing a few snores every once in a while. After an 8-hour flight and a change in time zones, it was 2 pm in Italy. He had brought her to one of his beach houses, this is where he mostly stayed before he went to New York. After nodding to his security men stationed at the luxury home, he placed their bags on the floor, using the key in his back pocket to open the front doors.

The house was full of his artwork and the most expensive furniture in Europe. Even though they were near the village, they had their privacy along with a view of the Mediterranean Sea.

He gently placed her on the bed, and her eyes slowly fluttered open. She groaned, rubbing the side of her temples. "You're awake," He said, opening the blinds and pointing to the view behind them. "Welcome to Italy, my love,"

Diana smiled, standing up from the bed and walking over. She ran her eyes over the mediterranean sea, astonishment evident in her eyes. It was obvious she had never been to Italy—let alone travel outside of the United States.

When he opened the patio doors, they walked out and instantly felt the warm sun. "We have to go exploring,"

"Really? I thought we could rest today. You seem jet-lagged," He said, watching the way the waves crash on shore before turning his head. "I'm fine," She said, sending him a grin and placing her hands on her hips.

"Why don't we explore later today, yeah?" He asked, before holding his arms out, gesturing at his well-decorated beach house. "We have so much privacy,"

"We'd be wasting so much time. We should start getting ready now," She suggested, running her hands through her blonde hair.

"And it all can wait. You're going to regret going out so early. Your body needs to adjust," He mumbled, placing his hands next to her hips on the glass railing, trapping her between him and the railing.

"I'll let you shower with me," She smiled innocently. Reid wasted no time before picking her up and putting her over his shoulder again, earning a few giggles.

After a very pleasurable shower, the pair dried themselves with towels before getting ready for their day. When Diana was moisturizing her face, she leaned down on the sink when Reid walked past her. Her eyebrows furrowed together, and she side-eyed him. "I think you're forgetting something,"

He turned to her, and a few seconds passed. Finally, his eyes filled with realization and he slapped her ass, playfully. "Sorry, baby,"

She blushed, flipping her hair over her shoulder while looking at her skin. After an hour of putting her makeup on, it was finally time for them to leave. And they walked out of the villa, excitement pouring through their veins.