Fourteen

Diana's eyes opened slowly before they traveled around the bedroom she was in

Diana's eyes opened slowly before they traveled around the bedroom she was in. She groaned at the brightness of the sun, lifting herself off of Reid's naked chest. After grabbing her watch, she cursed and stood up from the bed.

"Blondie," Reid's raspy morning voice entered her ears and she froze, before sending him a smile. He lifted himself, running his hands through his hair. "Come back to bed,"

"I can't. I have work and—," She said, putting on her clothes. "It's Saturday,"

"Oh," She uttered, her eyebrows furrowed together before laying back on the bed. Just then, there was a loud pouring on the door and Reid groaned. When he opened the door, Matteo stood on the other side with his arms crossed. "You say you come to America to work! Not sleep with girl,"

Diana's eyes widened as she pulled the covers over her body, and hoped he didn't recognize her. "I am working," Reid assured a small smirk on his lips. "On breaking up a marriage,"

Matteo rolled his eyes, before handing Reid a folded paper, and crossing his arms. "From the producers of The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon," The Maxwell read, confusion evident in his eyes. He unfolded the paper, letting his eyes wander the words.

Hello Mr. Reid Maxwell,

Your artwork is admired across the world and we would be honored to have you as a guest star for the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon on April 22.
We understand you are a busy man but if you are interested, please RVSP ASAP. If you accept, you will be given the Presidential Suite at The Ritz Carlton in New York City with your butler, and a personal chauffeur. This is an opportunity of a lifetime Mr. Maxwell, and we hope to see you soon.

- Dan Walker, Executive Producer of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

"È vero?" Reid asked, his eyebrows furrowed together, handing the paper back to Matteo. {Is this real}

"Sì. They emailed it to me, and I printed it," The short man said just as Charlotte appeared next to him. In her hand was her phone with the same letter. "Oh, quello è il Jimmy Fallon e-mail?  Lo hanno inviato anche a me via email. Capo, ti vogliono davvero in quello show,"

{Oh is that the Jimmy Fallon e-mail? They emailed it to me too. Bossman, they really want you on that show}

Diana tilted her head to the side, as she continued eavesdropping. Reid, Charlotte, and his business manager all talked fluently in Italian, and she wondered if he would speak it to her when they were alone again.

Finally, he closed one of his bedroom doors and laid back down on the large bed. She played with his messy hair, running her hands through his dark strands.