Seventeen

"I know you're not sincere

"I know you're not sincere. I can see through you," Diana said, narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms. He simply hummed, playing with the edge of her robe, hundreds of thoughts traveling through his mind. She placed her hands on his chest, adjusting his gold chain.

"You don't have to hurt him physically," She mumbled, her voice weak but audible. "What do you mean?"

"There's a recorder in his library, he uses it to record all of his meetings. It has evidence that he hurts me. If it gets out, we could send him to jail," The blonde uttered, walking back to the bathroom with Reid behind her. "Tell me where it is and I'll get it,"

"No, I'll get it. I still have access into the house and if the staff saw you snooping without me or Kenneth, they might call the police," She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose before he placed his hands on her hips. "Diana, I can't let you go back there alone... not after what he did to you,"

"This is my battle, Reid. I have to handle it. Plus, it's Monday and Kenneth always has lunch with his business associates at 1. I'll have an hour to find it before he—,"

"Find it?" The Maxwell asked, his eyes narrowed. She frowned and mentally cursed herself. "You don't actually know where it is, do you?"

Diana slowly shook her head, earning a pained chuckle from the dominant man in front of her. "It won't be hard to find. His office is mostly untouched,"

"Are you fucking hearing yourself? You want me to let you go into that prick's manor by yourself, and hope that he doesn't come back and hurt you?" Reid asked, running his hands through his dark hair as he felt his blood boil.

"It was my home once," She whispered, sadness pouring through her veins. He flexed his jaw, rubbing his temples to calm his headache. "I-I can't let you get hurt,"

"And I won't. You just need to trust me. Nothing is going to happen, I promise," She pecked his lips, and he found his shoulders going down softly. "Also, we can't release it or the photos without his consent. TMZ can give out any of our IP addresses to him and he would be able to find out that we sent them everything. We need another approach,"

He groaned, leaning against his bathroom sink. If he was still in Chicago, he would have released it all under his real name. There was no such thing as a lawsuit where he was from. If people had problems, they solved their solutions with glocks.

Now that he's in New York, he had to abide by their rules especially because his blondie worked in the legal system. Suddenly, a smirk appeared on his lips once he thought of an idea. Diana's lips formed a small pout, and she turned her head to the side, her eyes still trained on him.

"I'll get his consent,"