Book Three: The Rules of Selina

SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Selina Aakifah Maxwell was just like her mother. At the age of 16, she was the Queen of Pengry Private School. She was captain of the cheerleading team and was the lead actor in many of the school plays. Many of the girls admired her unprecedented beauty and thanked her for setting the newest fashion trends.

5 years later, she has graduated from University and is now a rising singer.

Having just moved here from Spain, Ricardo Rodriguez opens a mechanic shop. He spends most of his time fixing cars, doing tattoos, or reading books. The grumpy man has no kids and is uninterested in finding love, only focusing on his passion.

Suddenly, on her way home from a karaoke club, Selina rips her tire over a pothole. Stranded in the middle of the road, she finds herself meeting the handsome mechanic.

Read as she pushes the 35-year-old's buttons and breaks down his walls, despite dealing with his insults and grumpiness. Their story starts with a busted tire but ends with two hearts full of love.

SNEAK PEEK

I called out his name from the other side of the door but I got no answer. I sighed, hesitating to open the door before I finally let myself into his bedroom. I placed his reading glasses on his bedside table, my eyes traveling around his dark room. There wasn't any color, almost everything was black.

The water began running and I knew he had just turned on the shower. Suddenly, a family melody entered my ears and I felt a shiver travel through my body. My voice ran through the speakers at a medium volume, and my eyes widened.

Ricardo fucking Rodriguez was listening to one of the songs on my album. He was listening to my voice.

The bathroom door was slightly open and it was obvious he wasn't expecting company. From where I was standing I peeked inside, my eyes landing on his muscular, tattooed back. Water rolled down his body, and he ran his hand through his brown hair. His backside was just as impressive as his front and my nerves started to dance.

His arm thrusted almost every second, and it wasn't long until I realized he was jerking off.

I licked my lips at the sight in front of me, my hand creeping in between my legs. Even though my song was playing, I could hear the heavy pants and the curses that escaped from his mouth. But my movements vaulted when he placed his forearm on the shower wall and grunted out two words.

"Fuck, Selina,"