Eleven

"You've got splendid aim, Mr

"You've got splendid aim, Mr. Maxwell," The Mayor assured, a small smile resting on his lips. Reid pulled the shotgun down, while he looked at the dead bird on the floor. He remembered his old days in Chicago where his older brother taught him how to shoot a gun.

It was a shame Damien was stabbed.

"Tell me, how does a man such as yourself excel in an impressive amount of skills?" Kenneth asked, earning a shrug from the younger man who pulled a cigarette out. The staff grabbed the dead birds and placed them in the trash. "My brother taught me,"

"Ah, I didn't know you had family,"

"Yeah, my mom, my pops, my brother, and my dad...they're all dead," He said, a bitter taste in his mouth. "Even the damn dog we had, it's dead too,"

"My condolences are with you," The Samuels assured, and they began walking back to the manor after leaving their guns at the range. Reid took a puff of his cigarette, running his hands through his hair. "Thank you—,"

"You know you're very well put together for a man that has no family. At least, you have money so it makes up for it,"

Reid clenched his jaw, subtly rolling his eyes. The Major was only worried about his wealth, he did deserve Diana. This was the prick that she was seriously attracted to?

Once they entered the manor, the cool air brushed against their skin. It was late April, and the weather was starting to heat up in New York.

Just then The Mayor's phone rang, grabbing their attention. "I have to take this. Please make yourself comfortable, Mr. Maxwell," He said, before walking off with his phone in his ear.

Reid sighed to himself, rubbing his temples. He hated hanging out with Kenneth, he only did it so he could see glimpses of the blonde. That man could talk for hours and half the time, he didn't even know what he was saying.

When he was finished with his cigarette, a maid held an ashtray for him and placed it down. "Thank you,"

"No problem, Mr. Maxwell," She said before walking out of sight.

He decided he was going to get a drink from the kitchen so he could cool off. When he arrived, he halted his steps when he spotted Diana. There his blondie was, cutting some red bell peppers for dinner while humming quietly and swaying her hips to the side. Her ass jiggled with every move she made, and he licked his lips at the sight.

It definitely had gotten bigger since high school.

Reid wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. She must have thought it was her husband because leaned into his embrace. A few seconds passed before she smelt Reid's cologne and quickly pushed him away from her.

Diana looked at him with shock evident in her orbs. She pulled him into the nearest empty room, which happened to be a bedroom. She closed the door, feeling her heart beat rapidly against her chest.