Five

"All aboard Icey Airlines!" Jasmine yelled, while Diana pulled her glasses off her nose and placed them on her head

"All aboard Icey Airlines!" Jasmine yelled, while Diana pulled her glasses off her nose and placed them on her head. Her eyes widened at the pink private jet in front of her, as men carried her suitcases to the plane. She began making her way to Jasmine, who stood in front of the door with a smile on her face. "Don't look at me like that. You know you're not the only one with a private jet, you know,"

The pair giggled before Diana pulled her for a hug, the men placing her suitcases in the luggage department at the bottom of the plane. "It says Property of Saweetie," The blonde said, earning an eye roll from Jasmine.

"I know a guy who knows the girl. Now, come on in. You're late and the last one. We were waiting for you," The future wife slapped Diana's ass as the blonde chuckled. Together, they made their way up the stairs and smiled at the flight attendant and pilot who waited inside for them.

"Now, Kenneth won't be able to make it until the day of the Wedding, something came up," She said but Jasmine just shrugged. The blonde made her way to one of the seats next to Tiffany, Riley, and Jasmine's belongings.

"Y'all ready to see a bitch get married?" Jasmine asked, earning cheers from the rest of the group.

When they arrived in Dubai, the car came to a stop in front of Bulgari Hotels and Resorts, one of the most expensive hotels in the UAE

When they arrived in Dubai, the car came to a stop in front of Bulgari Hotels and Resorts, one of the most expensive hotels in the UAE. The girls fanned themselves because of the hot temperatures and the heavy sun rays.

"Who wants to get a massage?" Diana asked, coming out of the car with Tiffany and Riley behind her.

"Who wants a drink?" Jasmine mumbled, coming out of the passenger seat before they walked into the lobby, and looked around. They spotted Lucas and Dexter who talked to a group of girls nearby.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and grabbed her friends, pulling them away from the girls. "You're here for me, not to make friends,"

"Your grip strong as hell," Lucas said before moving his arm out of her grasp and fixing his shirt. "Damn, you like the wife of Shrek,"