Six

A few hours later, Diana, Jasmine, Tiffany, and Riley all found themselves in Jasmine's suite, getting ready for their night out

A few hours later, Diana, Jasmine, Tiffany, and Riley all found themselves in Jasmine's suite, getting ready for their night out. After spending the day by the pool, they decided to head to a strip club in downtown Dubai. While putting makeup on, they played music on the speaker but Jasmine cursed every neighbor who came to complain.

"Okay, he's a 10 but as 6 baby mamas," Tiffany said, earning an exaggerated gag by Riley. "-1.0314,"

"Y'all, look so fucking cute," Jasmine said, taking a picture of Diana and Riley, who had matching outfits. Diana had her blonde hair in a bun while Riley straightened it a few moments earlier.

 Diana had her blonde hair in a bun while Riley straightened it a few moments earlier

"Oh, damn. Diana, you pale as fuck," Jasmine suddenly mumbled, looking at the picture. The blonde only rolled her eyes, and looked through her purse, making sure she had plenty of dollar bills. "I don't vacation much. I spend my time doing cases,"

"Okay, boss lady," She smiled, before their phones rang, grabbing the group of the attention. They turned the music off, and all gathered on the bed. "It's the boys, they want to know when we're heading downstairs,"

"Lucas just said 'Y'all better not be in the damn shower cause we coming up and dragging your asses out,'" Riley mumbled, her eyes glued on her phone, earning a laugh from Jasmine. "Wait, look what I'm gonna text,"

A few seconds later, the three girls giggled, throwing their heads back. Diana sat there with her phone in her hand, only receiving messages from work and her husband.

"Guys," Jasmine suddenly said, her eyes flickering to Diana who awkwardly looked around the suite. "What are we doing? Diana isn't in the group chat,"

"Oh, it's fine—,"

"No, it's not. It's a shitty move from Reid. He should have added you to the group chat and since he didn't, I'm going to remove myself from it," Tiffany mumbled, earning a nod from Jasmine. "Me too,"

"You guys don't have to do that, really," The blonde mumbled but her friends simply ignored her and left the group chat. "It's done, we're not gonna let you sit out in the cold. Now, come on, let's head downstairs,"