Thirteen

"Okay, Okay

"Okay, Okay. He's a 10 but he's a painter," Diana said, pulling the wine glass up to her lips as Reid continued messaging her feet on his lap. The pair had just finished dinner and were playing a friendly game. For the first time in years, they both were carefree, laughing with the one person they could be themselves with. 

"Still a 10,"

"Definitely a 0," Diana shrugged, placing the wine glass on the table, and pushing her hair over her shoulder. He chuckled, looking down at her painted toes. "She's the DA but she's a dumb blonde,"

"He's a 10 but he only lasts two minutes when that dumb blonde sucks him off," She said, raising her right eyebrow playfully and leaning into the chair.

"That dumb blonde is a 10 but she married a guy she didn't really like," He said.

"I guess that was pretty shitty on her part so 3," The blonde whispered, practically cringing at any memory of her wedding. Reid gently placed her feet down, and pulled her into his lap, wrapping his arm around her waist. "She's still a 10, everyone makes mistakes,"

"You want to know what your mistake was? Talking to that Peruvian Bitch," She said, rolling her eyes and scoffing.

"Your jealousy is showing," He mumbled, swiping his tongue across his bottom lip. Just then, she caught notice of ink in his mouth and she narrowed her eyes.

"Reid?" Diana asked. "Did you get a tattoo in your mouth?" He chuckled, using his left hand to pull his lip down and the words 'DIANA' entered her vision.

"You don't know how many tattoos I have of you. And I did most of them myself. There was a tattoo shop near my old place," He said, caressing her back with the pad of his thumb. She chewed her lip, an idea coming to her mind.

"Well, I think it's only fair if I get a tattoo with your name so we can be matching. How about under my armpit, or around my nipple?"

"Quit fucking with me," He said. She smiled, a slight blush creeping onto her cheeks as she adjusted herself on his lap. Reid suddenly groaned, throwing his head back and she frowned. "Is everything okay? Should I get up?"

"No, I'm good. You just don't know the effect you have on people," He said, opening his eyes and kissing her collarbone. She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Move your arm, freak,"

"That's not my arm, baby," He said, tugging her earlobe between his teeth as she shivered. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip, her eyes scanning his face. Suddenly, she stood up from his lap. "Take me to the bedroom, please,"