Seven

The time was currently 7:57 pm and all the guest had found their seats

The time was currently 7:57 pm and all the guest had found their seats. The band played gentle music while they waited for the bride and her father. Oliver turned to Reid, Andrew, and Lucas, while playing with the rings on his fingers. "I'm getting married to the love of my life. I'm freaking the fuck out,"

"If you keep acting like a pussy, she might not want to marry you," Reid mumbled, while the ocean zephyr blew past the beach. His eyes traveled to Diana who stood on the other side next to Tiffany and Riley. The three bridesmaids were wearing light pink satin dresses but he would be lying if he said his blondie didn't look the best.

Just as the bells were about to ring, Jasmine's mother Diya, turned to her daughter. "I've never seen you cry before," She whispered, earning a gentle chuckle from the bride. The mother pulled out a napkin from her pocket and used it to wipe the tears away.

"You look just like I did on my wedding day," She croaked out, while Jasmine swore she felt her heart beat faster.

"I just can't believe we're here," She entangled arms with her mother, as she wrapped her hand around the bouquet. Millions of emotions flooded her mind and as nervous as she was, she knew she would marrying the man that was waiting for her. "You worry, I get it but I'm in good hands. I swear he's a good man," She spoke with confidence.

"I know, I know but you'll always be my little girl," She kissed Jasmine's forehead, as she leaned into his embrace, with a wide smile on her face.

"You were the first person that loved me," she whispered, and Diya couldn't help but feel bittersweet. Jasmine was thankful that she had held her so tight so now someone else can. Her entire life, she had been protective of her daughter, but now it was time to let Jas go.

The bells rang and the pair started walking to the venue, as 2 men behind lifted Jasmine's dress off the floor. Her nerves started to dance, she was getting married to the man of her dreams and she was so nervous. Jasmine was nervous, that was something she never experienced until this day.

Diya noticed her uneasiness and advised her to breathe and it wasn't long until the younger woman relaxed. When they arrived at the venue, the wedding music began playing as people looked back at the two. Diana placed her hand on her heart, nothing but pride running through her veins.

Oliver adjusted his bowtie before he turned his head and looked at his bride. His eyes widened and his adam apple bobbed up and down. She nervously smiled at him, which caused his knees to almost buck. With Jasmine walking toward him, he felt he couldn't breathe. She looked beautiful and he wondered what he did to deserve such a muse.