Fifteen

"Mr

"Mr. Maxwell, you're on in 5,"

Reid nodded his head, his eyes trained on the mirror in front of him. Standing next to him were a few hair stylists who were gelling his hair back. Charlotte stood next to him, taking pictures and uploading them to his social media.

"I think it's odd how your girlfriend blondie isn't here. That's her name, right? American names are weird," She said, his lips stretching into a smirk. It had been a couple of days since he last saw her, and he had spent most of his time in his Presidential Suite in the city. After the show, his chauffeur would drive him back where he would spend his last night before heading back to his manor tomorrow.

The stylists finished with his hair and walked out of the dressing room as Charlotte adjusted his dress shirt.

"Remember what Matteo said. Smile with your entire face, don't let your emotions show. This is national TV. You make one mistake, it stays with you forever," She mumbled, her eyes flickering to the screen on the wall.

"Alright and that's all that we have with Chris Hemsworth, I'm afraid. But our next guest is someone who has been requested on this show by the fans," Jimmy Fallon said, flashing the camera a smile.

"It is time," The producer said, and Reid nodded. Charlotte sent him two thumbs up before the two men walked out. The man guided him to the fake elevator before uttering something on his walkie-talkie. Reid adjusted his suit, releasing a much-needed breath.

"When he calls your name, these doors will open.," He said, gesturing to the doors in front of them. "Oh and Mr. Maxwell, I've been a fan for years. It's an honor to meet you,"

"Thank you," Reid said. "Appreciate it," The man walked out of the elevator, leaving him alone.

"Allow me to introduce The youngest self-made billionaire in Europe, Reid Maxwell!" The elevator door's opened and he walked out, the audience cheering. He waved at the crowd, his pearly white teeth on display.

Meanwhile, after using the bathroom, Diana quickly rushed back to her office. It was 11:35 pm and she was still working, being the DA meant that some nights she would sleep where she worked.

The blonde threw off her heels and sat on the couch with the remote in her hand. She smiled softly to herself, her eyes trained on nothing but the television in front of her.

"It is a pleasure, Mr. Maxwell," Jimmy Fallon assured, as the two men shook hands. Reid took a seat on the couch, and leaned back, letting his eyes wander all over the studio.

"Now in case someone is sitting in the audience and they don't know who this man is, he is a famous Italian painter," He said before turning to Reid. "Now, were you born in Italy?"