Chapter 3

Mia's POV:

I wake up in the morning and find a cold space where Joe usually is. I squint, the curtains are open and it's light outside but the windows letting in a small draft, cold autumn air sweeping through the room. I groan and check my phone, 12:04. Looks like I slept in too long. Opps.
I get out of bed and put my dressing gown and fluffy socks on. I chuck my hair into a bun.
I go to the bathroom and wash my face with cold water, waking myself up. I go downstairs and Joe's not there.
"Joe?!" I call.
"Yeah?" A voice comes from the living room.
"I'm up now." I shout.
Joe comes in and wraps his arms around me, hugging me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.
"Lazy arse" joe laughs.
"Woah you sounded super Wiltshire then. Blast from the past." I laugh.
"Hah. Did I?" Joe chuckles.
"Yeah, say girl." I giggle.
"Gurl." Joe says it, in his super cute Somerset accent. I always found it funny how he said that.
"Awh, so Somerset!" I laugh.
"Says you, you've kept the accent too!" Joe laughs. I laugh.
I manage one piece of toast for breakfast and head upstairs. I have a shower and brush my teeth. I change into some jeans, a black turtle neck crop top, a grey knit cardigan and some nice autumn boots.
I do a messy french braid in my hair and put on my everyday makeup. I put my phone in my pocket and put on my dark green parka coat and head downstairs.
"Where you going?" Joe asks.
"Shopping. I need a few things." I say.
"Okay, see later."
Joe comes over and hugs me quickly and kisses me on the lips. After a while I pull away and smile.
"Love you, bye!" I say.
"Love you too, bye!" Joe says.
I walk out the house and get in the car as it's raining. I turn on some loud, upbeat music to make me feel good on this miserable rainy autumn day and blast it as the rain splatters on the car windows.
I pop into boots and pick up a new concealer, as mine has run out, a hairspray, a makeup remover and some other stuff.
I pay and leave and quickly head into M&S and pick up a ready meal, I usually hate ready meals and Joe and I would rather cook but I thought it would be easier for tonight as Joe is getting up early for going up to Wiltshire tomorrow to see his other friends and family because of the loss of his friend Jake.
In M&S I get some food and then head to Lush. I pick up a few things and say Hi to the people I used to work with. I used to work here a few months ago to get extra money but now I'm earning enough from my YouTube channel that I can afford not working.
I head home and go in, putting the M&S back on the kitchen table and takin my other bags to the bedroom. I unpack all the shopping and head into the living room to watch TV with Joe for a bit.
"You all packed for tomorrow then?" I ask.
"Yep. Are you coming or?" Joe asks.
"Well I might, but I feel like it would be unnecessary as I never knew Jake and it's like time for you and your friends and family to just get together and remember him." I say.
"Yeah, I see what you mean. Zoe's going because she thought it would be polite as she knew him. But you could stay here and hang with Alfie for the three days we're gone I guess." Joe says.
"Yeah, sure. Okay." I say.
After watching some TV with Joe I headed upstairs and sat on my bed, writing a blog post.
I was singing when Joe walked in.
"Cause I've finally found the boy of my dreams.." I sang, in a quiet voice.
"That's me!" Joe laughed.
"Haha, it actually is!" I giggle.
Joe smirks and lifts me up and tackles me to the floor, tickling me.
"Joe! Stop!" I say between laughs.
"Never!" He laughs and I kick him onto the floor and start tickling him and soon we're both on the floor in fits of laughter, tears streaming down our faces. Joe really knows how to make me laugh.
♡-♡-♡-♡-♡
Hope your enjoying this sequel so far. Comment or vote if you are!
ily all!<3
Thanks for reading,
Hel x