Chapter 9

Mia's POV:

We get here. I drove Joe all the way to London.
"London?" Joe asks.
"Yes." I reply, "It brings back great memories of us and I need great memories now." I smile.
"That's nice. Let's go!" Joe says and he drags me out of the car, locking it and grabbing my hand. We run for a while.
"Where are you taking me?" I giggle.
"Somewhere!" Joe chuckles.
We end up in front of a massive, fancy house.
"Remember?" Joe asks.
"No?" I reply, very confused.
"You will, follow me." He says and walks me in.
There is a woman smiling at me at the entrance. She has grey/silver hair pulled up into a loose bun, she has chocolate brown eyes and perfect white teeth. Joe gives me a huge grin.
"Emilia?" The woman asks.
Suddenly, I do remember. Of course!
"Victoria?" I ask.
I run into her arms and hug her, I'm fighting back happy tears but it's very hard. This woman has done so much for me, I can't believe she's here.
Basically, I don't like to talk about it but the only bad thing that happened in London was on my way home from school once, Joe and I were 16. Joe and I had had an argument, don't ask what about, and we got off the tube train and started fighting, Joe punched me. I fell to the floor in tears and I had a huge bruise on my cheek. Joe stormed off, leaving me in pain. A woman approached me and helped me, she told me she was called Victoria. She helped me, looked after me and took me back to her huge, fancy house and we had tea and biscuits and I talked through all my problems with her. We became great friends and she became a kind of second mother to me, I would come to hers with Joe sometimes (after we apologised and sorted things out) too and we'd have tea together every Friday.
"You're still here?" I sobbed.
"Of course!" She smiled, pulling away from the hug.
I looked over at Joe, clasping his hand.
"Thanks!" I whispered to him.
He smiled and hugged me.
We got taken to the dining room and she bought out tea and biscuits just like she used to and we caught up on each others lives and chatted. I enjoyed it very much.
Eventually it was 5:00 and we decided to head home. I thanked Victoria and hugged her again, she told me she'd always be here, which was nice.
Joe and I drove home and then got home, parked, and went into our flat. I immediately went upstairs and took off my makeup, did my skincare routine and got into my pyjamas. Joe forced me to eat something, so I had some cheese on toast and then headed upstairs and brushed my teeth.
I got into bed and so did Joe. I looked over at Joe and smiled.
"Goodnight. I love you." Joe whispered softly.
"Night. I love you too, for always and forever." I whispered back.
I closed my eyes and after 5 minuets I felt Joe kiss me on the forehead. I think he thought I was asleep.
"For always and forever." He whispered.
------------------------------------
Hope you are enjoying this.
Have a great day, ily all.
Xoxo,
Hel!