Chapter 15

Mia's POV:

"We should go on a night out!" Joe says.
Just the word 'night out' makes me panic a little.
"No" I say, emotionless.
"Whyyy?" Joe complains.
"Blame panic disorder ya idiot!" I say.
"Urgghhhh Mia!" He complains.
"You do know you can do things without me? You can go on a night out with Oli and Caspar or Alfie and Marcus and that lot!" I laugh.
"Yeah, but things are more fun with you!" He complains.
"Well, I like parties with people I know and trust around me like the YouTube gang but I just don't like big stuffy clubs, they make me panic!" I complain.
"Well let's throw a party, like a house warming party. Invite everyone, accept Zoe and Alfie obviously because of the baby. Just have the whole YouTube gang here and have a little house party!" Joe suggests.
"Sounds cool I guess.." I respond.
"Yeah? Let's do it." Joe says.
"Okay!" I smile.
"When shall it be?" He asks.
"How about December 12th." I suggest.
"Yeah. Very precise, any special date?" Joe laughs.
"Nope, I dunno. I just like making specific dates for things." I giggle.
We ring people and soon it's organised, pretty much the whole British YouTube gang except Zoe and Alfie are coming. Marcus, Niomi, Jim, Tanya, Gabby, Caspar, Oli, Louise, Chai, Lucy and Lydia.
There's a few others we invited that couldn't come but all the people I just mentioned are the people that can come. I'm kinda excited.
"This might actually be a good night!" I say to Joe.
"Might? It will!" He says, smiling.
{time skip from 1st December to 12th December}
It's the 12th, the day of Joe and I's house warming party and I'm super excited.
I've just woken up and Joe is sleeping peacefully next to me, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I peel myself away quietly and head for a shower. I wash my hair and body and then come into our room again to change and notice that Joe's woken up.
"Morning! It's house warming party day!" I cheer.
"Yay!" Joe says sarcastically, in a husky morning voice.
"Oh my lord.." I mumble.
"What?" Joe asks.
Opps, I said that out loud.
"Nothing..." I giggle.
"No, what?" Joe laughs.
"Your morning voice....is sexy af." I giggle.
Joe rolls his eyes at me and chuckles. He gets up and comes over and hugs me.
"Go get a shower suggy!" I laugh pushing him off me.
"Do I smell?" He laughs.
"Yeah you stink!" I laugh, sarcastically.
"Do I really?" He asks.
"No of course not! Just go, I need to change!" I laugh.
He laughs and leaves the room, I change into some black leggings and my comfy grey Jack Wills hoodie. I pull my wavy hair into a half up half down style and do my everyday makeup. I pick up my vlogging camera and switch it on, pressing record.
"Gooooood morning everybody! Welcome to day 12 of Vlogmas, woop woop!" I cheer and do a little dance, "que christmassy intro!" I add, knowing I'll edit my usual vlogmas intro in there.
"So today I am-" I get cut off by Joe walking in.
"Sup?" He asks causually.
He's in the back of my vlog and he's wearing just his boxers.
"Holy jesus Joe, I'm vlogging! Do you mind putting some trousers on!?" I laugh.
"Okay, okay! Sorry!" He laughs and runs out of the back of my vlog to change.
"Anyway, as I was saying before my idiot fiancee jumped in..." I laugh.
"Hey!" Joe shouts from the other side of the room where he's putting on some black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt.
I giggle and carry on.
"We're going to Bath today to do some christmas shopping and then we're coming back home and having a mahoosive house warming party. Pretty much the whole British YouTube gang are coming, except obviously Zalfie because of the zalfie baby!" I explain, "so yeah, hope you enjoy the vlog!" I smile and turn of my camera, putting it in my hoodie pocket.
I head downstairs and eat some toast for breakfast and then make sure my vlogging camera, iPhone, purse and mini makeup bag are all in my hand bag and then grab a piece mint chewing gum.
I put on my coat and white converse and then I head out to the car with Joe.
"Who's driving?" I ask before we get in the car.
"I'll drive." Joe volenteers.
"Okay, thanks babe." I smile before getting in the passenger seat.
We begin to drive off and I get out my camera and vlog.
"So right now we're in the car on the way to Bath to go CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!" I say excitedly, shouting the last words.
"Calm the f**k down Mia!" Joe laughs.
"Joeeee! I'll have to bleep that out now!" I complain.
Joe laughs and I carry on vlogging.
"Comment down below how excited you are for christmas on a scale of 1-10. I'm a 9.5 right now but it'll 10 soon. Joe can tell you that I looooove christmas!" I giggle.
I turn the camera to Joe.
"She really does guys, she acts like a five year old on christmas day!" He laughs.
"Awh, but it's amazing!" I giggle, "anyway, see you in Bath!" I say and turn off my camera.
I put it in my bag and turn on the radio and christmas music comes on.
"All I want for christmas is youuuuuu!" I sing to Joe. He sings the same back to me and we burst out laughing.
After about 25 minuets in the car we arrive at Bath and park the car in a car park and decide to walk to a shopping centre.
I get out my phone where I have made a list of people I need to get presents for.
"Okay I need to get basically everyone who's coming to our house warming christmas presents because I probably won't see them until after christmas, except Zoe and Alfie who we'll see on Christmas Day." I explain to Joe and he nods.
"We'll need to split at some point too because I need to get your present!" I say, wiggling my eyebrows at him. He chuckles.
"Okay, first I'm gonna go to primark to get some stuff for Zo." I explain and grab Joe's hand and head to Primark weather he likes it or not.
I search around looking for something, I decide on getting her a pretty pair of silver earrings and some cute disney jogging bottoms as I know how much she loves her cute joggers, plus she'll need lots of comfy clothes to wear because of the baby.
I take Joe to Lush and pick out some stuff that he could get for Zoe, he gets a bubble bar and two bathboms for her from Lush and I pick a Mac lipstick she'll like that he can get her too.
"I'm so thankful I have a lovely fiancee to help me get presents for girls!" He laughs. I give a little smirk.
I get two nice t-shirts for Alfie. I also get something for Marcus, Niomi, Jim, Tanya, Chai, Lucy, Lydia, Caspar, Oli, Gabby, Louise & Matt and their little daughter Darcy. I also get some things for Anna and Jonathan Saccone Joly and their little children Emilia (yes, she has the same name as me) and Eduardo. I also buy some gifts for my family members too obviously.
"Right, now I need to get you something!" I say to Joe.
"Yep, I know what I'm getting you." He smiles.
"I'll meet you back here in half an hour, yes?" I suggest.
"Plan. Okay see ya!" He says, giving me a quick peck on the lips and leaving in the opposite direction to me.
I get him a nice t-shirt and some other little jokey presents and head to the apple store to get his main present. I buy him a iPhone 6 as I know he only has the iPhone 4s at the moment.
I put all his presents in one bag and head back to where said we'd meet up, I'm right on time. Joe turns up 5 minuets later.
"Yo! Got everything?" He asks.
"Yup! Very happy. You?" I say.
"Yes, SO happy." He says, grinning widely. I wonder which present is making him so happy.
I laugh and take his hand.
"Let's go then suggy!" I smile.
He smiles back and kisses my forehead lightly before walking back to the car. We meet some viewers in the carpark so we take 5 minuets or so taking pictures and having a nice little chat before we say we have to hurry so we go.
We get into the car and I volenteer to drive home so I do. It doesn't take long to get home.
I realised I only vlogged a little whilst shopping because I didn't want to give away peoples presents if they watched my vlog. I get Joe to vlog my a little whilst I'm driving. He just vlogs me stupidly singing and dancing to christmas songs.
We get back and I head upstairs and realise it's 4:00pm so I have 1 hour to wrap some peoples presents before they arrive at our house.
I wrap everyones presents and take them downstairs in a big bag. I hear a knock the door and head to the door to answer it. It's Niomi and Marcus and their the first guests and they have also bought Gabby with them as they all live in Brighton.
Slowly, people start ariving and soon everyone is here and I can tell this is going to be good.
--------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter was kinda boring, the next chapter will be a little more interesting.
If you did enjoy this chapter, don't forget to Vote and Comment. Tysm!
Have a great day,
Hel🍉