Chapter 12

{Picture: Fairground at might and fireworks // comes later in chapter}
Mia's POV:

I wake up, it's November 5th, bonfire night, that makes me kinda excited, I feel like a little kid again. I can hear wind blowing loudly outside. It's freezing outside of the bed and I do not want to get out of bed at all.
I rub my eyes and snuggle into Joe's bare chest.
He opens his eyes slowly and looks at me, smiling widely.
"Happy 5th November, it's bonfire nightttt!" I whisper excitedly.
"Okay, little child!" Joe chuckles in a cute husky morning voice.
I laugh an close my eyes and snuggle into Joe and we cuddle in the warmth of the bed for 10 minuets or so and then decide to get up.
I get up and shiver, I'm only wearing pyjama shorts and a vest. I put on some knee socks and an oversized hoodie and head downstairs.
Joe has started to make some fried egg on toast.
"Will you eat one? Please?" He asks.
"I'll try.." I smile.
I wait and make myself a cup of tea. We sit down and eat the whole fried egg and peice of toast.
"Yes, you're getting so much better Mia!" Joe smiles and hugs me.
I laugh at how excited he is about me eating.
"Yeah, the doctors are really helping me. I can nearly eat whole meals again now." I smile, hugging Joe back.
I head upstairs and have a shower. I wash my hair, body and face and get out and change into some jeans, a black vest and a mossy green kind of coloured fluffy jumper. I dry my hair into it's natural waves and put it into a half up-half down style and then I brush my teeth. I apply moisturiser, primer, concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, mascara, winged eyeliner, nude eyeshadow, pink lip gloss and I fill in my eyebrows too.
I wouldn't usually put this much makeup on but as we are going out today and then going to a fireworks show and bonfire with Alfie, Zoe, Niomi and Marcus later, I decided to make a bit more effort with my look. I put in some earrings too, just normal jewel studs in my first piercings on my ears and two little plain silver ones in my second piercings, also in my earlobes.
I look at myself and for once I am happy with how I look. Maybe not happy with my figure but the rest of me looks OK. Joe comes in and smiles.
"You look perfect." He smiles.
"Thanks." I smile.
Joe walks into the en suit bathroom and takes a shower. He comes out with wet hair and dries it and then put gell in his fringe and steals my hairspray too.
"Hey! Joseph! Stealing my hairspray are we?" I snigger.
"Yeeees." He looks at the floor guiltily and laughs.
I roll my eyes and laugh and then go and pick some shoes out. I pick out some cute black boot wedges.
I put them on and put on my coat too and grab my phone, putting it in my bag. I grab the flat keys.
"Joe! We need to go!" I shout up to Joe.
"Coming! One second!" He yells back.
Its been about 5 minuets.
"Hurry up Joseph!" I call.
"Urgh! Yep, I'm coming now!" He shouts back.
Seconds later he appears by the door, he's wearing black skinny jeans, white pumps and a burgandy zip up hoodie.
"You look nice!" I smile.
"You too honey. Let's go!" He says.
"Oohh, honey! That's a new one." I laugh.
"Do you prefer babe?" He asks, laughing.
I giggle and walk out of the flat, locking the door and putting the keys in my bag. We get in and out of the lift and leave the building.
"So, Zoe just texted me saying her and Alfie are already with Marcus and Niomi at Costa. Let's go!" I say.
"Okey dokey!" Joe smiles, he takes my hand and we walk to Costa. I decide to vlog the day as I realise my camera is in my bag and fully charged, what luck.
I turn my camera on.
"Hey guys! So today I am with Joe," I say turning the camera to Joe as he waves and smiles, "and we have going to meet Zalfie and Narcus at Costa this morning and then we will we hanging around Brighton all day. Also, this evening we are going to a fireworks show and bonfire as it is the fifth of November, probably the sixth or seventh when I upload this though. I'll vlog again when we get to Costa." I smile and turn my camera off.
Joe and I carry on walking and talking until we get to Costa.
I walk in and we spot Alfie, Zoe, Niomi and Marcus all sat at a table for six in the corner. I can hear them talking about Zoe's baby bump.
Joe and I walk up to them and sit down on the spare seats.
"Hey guys!" We say in unison.
We all greet each other and Joe and I order some drinks as the others had already bought theirs.
Everyone gets out there cameras and vlog each other and the drinks they ordered. When we have all finished our drinks we get up and head to Brighton pier, we have a fun time there playing some of the Arcade games and just enjoying some quality time together as this will probably be the last time be hang out all together as the 'Brighton Crew' before Joe and I move.
It is soon about 5:00pm and we deicide to all head to the place where the bonfire and fireworks show are being held. It's being held in a massive field next to a fairground just outside of Brighton.
We catch a bus and walk to the fairground, it's so pretty. It's dark and everything is lit up and there are fairy lights all over the fairground, the lights on the rides look so nice too.
"Hey it starts in 15 minuets in the next field so let's go on some rides before it starts!" Alfie says.
"Yeah!" I agree.
"Who's coming on the big wheel (or 'ferris wheel' if that's what you call it)?" Zoe asks, grabbing Alfies hand.
"Me!" Joe and I chorus in unison, laughing.
"Us too!" Niomi says, taking Marcus' hand.
"Okay! Let's go!" Says Alfie.
I take out my vlogging camera when we get on the Big Wheel.
"So, we are currently in the fairground next to the field where the bonfire night do is going on. We decided to go on a ride before it starts so we're on the big wheel right now." I smile at the camera and Joe smiles next to me, he kisses my cheek and I laugh. I turn off my camera and put it in my bag, enjoying the beautiful moonlit view as we go up further into the air.
Its dark but I can see that on the other seats in our little pod thingie, Alfie is holding Zoe's hand and Marcus is holding Niomi's, cute.
Joe notices this and I feel him lace his fingers with mine. I look over at him and smile, he grins back. Cutie.
I look out at the fairground. I can see that they've just lit the bonfire in the next field. The fireworks should be starting in about half an hour.
We eventually or off the Big Wheel and decided to be big kids and have a laugh and go on the carousel.
After all going on a few rides (or rather me, Joe, Marcus and Niomi going on most cause Alfie stayed with Zoe as she obviously didn't feel like fast rides shes pregnant) we head over to the other field and gather amongst the many other people behind the barriers, a safe distance from the bonfire, ready to watch the fire works.
Zoe comes over to me and Joe and she looks excited but very anxious.
"Mia! I feel a panic attack coming! I don't want to miss this though." She whispers so only I can hear, she looks traumatised. Poor thing. Luckily panic disorder has left me alone on this particular situation for once.
I squeeze Zoe's hand.
"It's going to be okay Zo, take deep breaths and try and stay calm. If you need to, go tell Alfie to take you back to the fairground for some space and watch it there where it's not as crowded. Just try and relax and enjoy it." I say, smiling at her.
"Thanks so much M, you're great!" She smiles and walks back over to Alfie.
"What was up with Zoe?" Joe whispers to me.
"Just feeling a bit anxious." I explain.
"Ah right. Are you alright?" Joe asks.
"Yes, panic disorder finally left me alone for tonight." I smile and Joe grins and mumbles 'good'.
Soon the fireworks start and they're amazing, huge bursts of spectacular colours whizzing into the night sky.
I smile up at them and squeeze Joe's hand. He squeezes it back and I can feel him looking at me, but I pretend not to notice, keeping my vision on the fireworks.
It's a great show and I love it, there's music playing, ironically 'firework' is playing. It's the first festival-ish/party type thing I've been to for ages.
Towards the end Joe starts to dance to music and I dance with him. We look stupid dancing on our own, strangers are giving us looks but I don't care. I vlog the fireworks and us stupidly dancing and then turn my camera off so I can enjoy the moment properly.
We dance until the fireworks have stopped and then we head back to the bus stop and catch the last bus home. It's 10:30pm and I'm shattered. I vlog a bit on the bus, explaining what happened tonight and how fun it was and then turn my camera off when we stop off back in Brighton.
Joe and I head back to our flat and go our separate ways to the others, saying our goodbye's.
Once we get back I go straight to the bathroom and brush my teeth, take my makeup off and get into some pyjama shorts and a comfy oversized jumper.
I braid my hair in a simple side braid and get into bed.
I check all my social medias like Facebook, Instagram, twitter and snapchat. When I get on twitter I post a picture of the fireworks over the fairground and tweet;
'Great bonfire night with my gang. Will be posting a vlog of the whole day tomorrow. Hope you guys had a great bonfire night too! Xx'
I tweet it and then tag Zoe, Alfie, Marcus and Niomi in the photo and do the same on Instagram and Facebook.
Once I have updated all my social media I read through some replies, everyone's excited for the vlog.
I turn my phone off and place it on my bedside table. I read in bed for a little while until I'm super tired. I turn my bedside light off and snuggle down in bed. Joe comes out of the bathroom and he's wearing grey joggers with no shirt, he looks perfect.
He gets in bed next to me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Goodnight my love!" He whispers, he sounded super Wiltshire then.
"Goodnight my perfect man." I whisper and close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.