Chapter 16

{opps, sorry for not updating for a few days. I've been writing up to chapter 20 though!}
Joe's POV:

Everyone is at ours and the living room is packed with basically most of the British YouTuber gang. There's tons of alcohol on the table in the living room and Mia's plugged her phone into some speakers playing loud music.
Everyone's getting a little tipsy and I can tell that Mia is slightly drunk.
I walk into the living room and she's dancing and laughing her head of with Gabby, Lydia and Niomi who are clearly quite drunk too.
Lucy is talking to Chai in the corner, Marcus and Jim and Tanya are all dancing with some others. Caspar and Oli drag me over to the table and hand me a beer and I open the can and start chatting and dancing and having a laugh with them.
"JOE!" Mia shouts over the music.
"Yeah?" I reply.
"Come and dance with us!" She yells, motioning me over to where her Marcus and Niomi are dancing.
I turn to Oli and Caspar and roll my eyes and mouth 'sorry' to them as I walk over to dance with her.
"Are you drunk?" I laugh, when she starts dancing stupidly.
"JUST A LITTLE BIT!" She yells and chuckle.
I kiss her quickly and she smiles at me.
"Having fun?" I ask.
"Yep! You?" She asks.
"Yeah." I smile and we carry on dancing with Marcus and Niomi and Jim and Tanya come over ad dance with us all too.
I watch as Mia has beer, after beer, after beer. She's on her 5th beer and I stop her.
"Mia! You'll have the worst hang over, stop!" I say.
"Urrgggh, Joe don't ruin the fun!" She giggles.
I laugh and roll my eyes, I can feel myself getting slightly more drunk but I'm only on my second beer so I have another, and another.

Niomi's POV: {POV change oooh!;)}
I watch as Joe and Mia get completely wasted together, I laugh at them being ridiculous together.
They're dancing and laughing and then they start making out so I just sort of move away. It's quite funny so I take a picture and Marcus, Jim, Tanya and I laugh at it for good few minuets and I text it to Alfie and Zoe and they reply with;
Zoe;
'Ewww. What a gross little drunk couple! Mia is such a slutttt! (Joking, that picture made Alfie & I chuckle!) hope you are having a good time Nims! <3'
Alfie;
'They must be completely drunk by now, haha! Hope everyones having fun and isn't getting too drunk!;)'
I laugh and carry on dancing with Marcus.
Mia's POV:

Joe and I are completely and utterly drunk and I can see everyone laughing at us.
It's kinda fun until I start to gag and my whole world starts to spin a little too fast and my vision goes blurry.
"Joe!" I yell, but he's gone to Caspar and Oli and can't hear me.
Oh sh*t!
I run to the bathroom, nearly falling over and I puke in the toilet and flush it and then and fall on the floor in tears.
"Joe!" I yell again.
I fall the the floor and completely pass out.
-----------------------------------
Omfg such a short chapter with so many POV changes, sorry!
This chapter was slightly random lol. I'll update soon bc it was so short.
ily all who are voting and reading,
Hel💜🐝🍉💕