Chapter 18

Mia's POV:

Everyone's gone by about 3:00pm and I start to clear the house.
"Joe! Can you clean upstairs and I'll do downstairs, please?" I say to Joe.
"Sure babe." He says and grabs some cleaning stuff and heads upstairs.
I start by cleaning any beer/general alcohol stains off the floor and then I pick up some cans and rubbish that's been dropped and hoover everywhere.
I sort everything out until downstairs is clean.
Joe comes downstairs to put all the cleaning stuff away.
"Done?" I ask.
"Yep, you?"
"Yeah." I smile and sit down on the living room sofa.
I sigh and turn on the TV, Joe flops down next to me.
"What's that sigh for?" He asks.
"Wedding planning.." I say, placing a hand to my head.
"Oh yeahhh. Crap. We need to start planning." He says. I snuggle my head into his chest and groan.
"It's so stressful at the moment though. Zoe's having a baby very soon, we've got YouTube videos to edit and upload everyday because of vlogmas and then there's the wedding to plan." I groan.
Joe huffs and strokes the side of my face gently.
"Yeah, well we'll start planning after Vlogmas is over. What's the news about the Zalfie baby anyway?" He asks.
"If I loose myself it'll be by your side, if I loose myself tonight it'll be you and I.." My phone sings as it rings.
'ZoBo' pops up on the screen with a picture of Zoe and I pulling stupid faces on Zoe's birthday one time.
"Speaking of the devil, it's Zoe! One sec Joseph." I say, picking up the phone.
"Yo, wassup Zo?" I ask.
"Sup?! They say that they think I'll be going into labour soon, I think so too. I'm in pain right now. Soooo nervous." Zoe says nervously.
"Awh, well good luck hon. You'll do great. Would you like a quick word with your broseph?" I ask.
"Yeah, that'd be nice. Just for a few mins cause I gotta be quick." She says.
"Okay, passing you over" I say.
I hand the phone to Joe and mouth 'Zoe wants to speak to you' to him and he nods, taking the phone.
"Hey Zobo, you alright?" He asks.
Theres a pause for a moment whilst Zoe speaks.
"Yeah. Good luck sis, you'll be great." He says, cheerily.
Another pause.
"See you, good luck. Best wishes." He smiles and hangs up.
"Woah, okay. I hope she's okay." I say looking at my lap, nervously.
"Yeah, don't worry. Zoe's very strong, she'll do fine." Joe replies.
He notices the worry on my face and grabs my hand. "She'll be okay, you know that Mia. Don't worry about it." He says.
"I know. Its just I want my best friend to be okay." I say.
"Bestfriend goals.." He chuckles and I push his shoulder lightly, "oi Mia!" He says pushing me back and I giggle.
"Hey...would you like to go on a date tonight?" He asks, smiling down at me.
"Yes Joseph, I would." I smile back.
"Okay, where d'you wanna go? By the way, would you stop calling me Joseph all the time Emilia?!" He teases.
"Okay then Joe. Umm, can we go see something at the cinema?" I ask.
"Yeah, sure I'll go see what movies are playing at the cinema." He says and opens his laptop.
"OH SH*T! Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" I curse.
"What?" Joe ask, his voice sounding panicked.
"It's 3:07 and neither of us have vlogged yet!" I say.
"Oh sh*t, start yours now and I'll start mine after." Joe says.
I pick up my camera.
"Hey guys, so basically it's passed 3:00 and I've not vlogged. I haven't done much yet, just cleaning after yesterdays party and editing yesterday's vlog," I explain, "so basically Joe and I are going on a little cinema date later but obviously I can't film the movie, so I have a feeling this vlog will be super short. Sorry 'bout that guys, I'm so busy and wrapped up in everything lately." I finish.
Joe starts vlogging an explains nearly the same thing.
"Okay we could see Annabelle, that horror movie." Joe says.
"Joeeee, you know I don't like horror." I complain.
"But it's the only decent thing on tonight babeee." He complains back.
"Okay then, just expect me to cling to you throughout the film." I giggle.
{2 hours later}
I change out of my joggers and baggy t-shirt and into some black tights, black denim shorts and a baggy knit white jumper and I slip on my white converse.
I put on some concealer, BB cream, powder, blush, mascara, eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and a light pink Tanya Burr lip gloss. I curl my hair and spritz it with hairspray. I put on some perfume and then put a 10 quid in my purse and put my purse, phone and keys in my bag and head downstairs.
Joe is standing by the door wearing a black t-shirt with some blue denim jeans that are rolled up slightly at the bottom and white converse.
"You look so good.." I trail off.
He chuckles, "thanks, you too."
"Wait...are we both wearing white converse?" I giggle.
"Yeah, ohh.." He laughs.
"C'mon let's go!" I smile.
We leave the house and I lock the door and put the key back in my bag.
I drive us their and we get to the cinema and go in and buy some popcorn and drinks.
We take our seats in the cinema and I place my arm on the arm rest next to Joe and he puts his hand on top of mine. I look over at him and he's staring at me, smiling. Cute.
I smile back and then the lights dim and the film starts.
It's good but scary as hell. There are many moments when I quietly squeal and clutch onto Joe's arm.
I come out feeling traumatised.
I take out my vlogging camera and start vlogging whilst we walk back to the car.
"So, we just watched Annabelle in the cinema and it has literally given me a heart attack. It was so good but so scary, I nearly sh*t myself guys!" I groan at the camera, laughing.
I turn the camera to Joe and he smiles, "you're such a wimp Mia!" He chuckles.
"I am notttt." I complain.
"Are to!" He argues back.
I giggle and turn off my camera.
I grab Joe's hand and we walk to the car.
As soon as I get in car my phone starts ringing. It's Zoe.
Phone call;
I answer the phone to Zoe's slightly less nervous voice.
"Mia! Guess what?!" She says, cheerily.
"What?" I say, excitedly. I know what's coming.
"Wait are you with Joe?" She asks.
"Yeeees..." I say, confused.
"Put me on speaker.." She replies.
"Done!" I say, after tapping the speaker phone button.
"Guys......you are offically an auntie and uncle!" She says, happily.
"Yaaaaay! Awh congrats." I squeal.
"Aw congrats, Zobo!" Joe chirps.
"Thanks guys!" She says.
"What you gonna call her?" I ask.
"We decided to go with Hazel, she looks like a Hazel." Zoe says.
"Cuteeee." I smile.
"Can we meet her soon Zo?" Joe asks.
"Sure can Joseph, you'll be able to meet her on Christmas Day!" Zoe says.
"Yay! Happy Birthday to our little baby Hazel." I smile.
"Hazel Elizabeth Sugg. Alfie and I decided we'd go with Sugg as we're not married yet and Hazel Sugg sounded a little better than Hazel Deyes." Zoe explains.
"Welcome to the sugg life Hazel Elizabeth! Congratulations, the sugg life chose you!"
Joe says.
"Yay!" Zoe says.
"Well we better go, see ya Zo and congrats." I say.
We all say bye and I hang up.
"Joe?" I ask.
"Yes?" He replies.
"The sugg life is going to choose me soon." I smile, thinking about the fact we're getting married soon.
"Oh yeah it is, Mia soon-to-be Sugg." He says, starting to drive back home.
As he says that, my heart flutters.
"Mia Emily Sugg" I mumble.
I look over and see a small smile flash onto his face as I say it.
We get home and Joe parks the car in the driveway and I grab my bag and get our the car.
Joe stops me in the doorway.
"Hey, look. Is that mistletoe?" He asks, pointing to the mistletoe on the wreath on our door.
"Yea-" I get cut off by Joe pressing his lips to mine. Fireworks go off in my stomach and it is the best feeling ever. I can feel Joe smile into it and I smile too. Eventually, we pull away.
"I've never been kissed under the mistletoe before..." I giggle.
"Well, you have now." Joe laughs.
I get the house keys out of my bag and head inside. I shut the door and lock it behind me.
I head upstairs and take my makeup off and do my skincare routine. I brush my teeth and then go into our room and change into my christmassy pyjamas.
Joe walks in and smiles at me. I grin and snuggle into bed. He takes his top and jeans off and puts on some joggers on. He heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth and returns after a few minuets.
He climbs into bed next to me and snuggles up to me, I quickly grab my vlogging camera and end my vlog and Joe does the same. I reach over and turn the light off.
"I love that one of the the main light switches is right next to the bed, it's sooo much easier at night." I giggle.
Joe chuckles.
"Night m'love." Joe whispers.
"Night, I love you." I smile into the darkness.
"I love you too." Joe replies sleepily.
I snuggle into Joe and he wraps an arm around my waist and I rest my arm on top of his and entwine our fingers.
I close my eyes and slowly I hear Joe's breathing get slightly heavier, signalling that he's asleep. I slowly fall asleep too.
----------------------------------------------
Note;
Zoe's child, Hazel, is from my friend Chloë's book. Her book is called 'The YouTubers Daughter' and it is great, go check it out. Her username is PointlessSugglet1
<3