Chapter 27

Mia's POV:

It's now the 11th of August and tomorrow Joe and I are getting Married. I woke up today buzzing with excitement for tomorrow. I cannot wait to marry him.

"Joe!" I call to Joe whilst I do my hair and makeup.

"Yeah?!" He shouts back.

"How excited are you for tomorrow?" I laugh.

"Very very excited but also very nervous!" He laughs, he's outside the door now.

"You can come in!" I laugh.

He comes in and I gesture him over and he makes me stand up so he can sit down and I sit on his lap.

I rest my head on his shoulder and give a sigh. A happy sigh.

"Happy or sad sigh?" Joe asks.

"Happy, very happy..." I whisper.

"Good.." He grins back.

"I can't wait to marry you and also I'll be able to see everyone who's been part of my life and it'll be amazing.." I smile.

"It will.." Joe grins.

{timeskip to next morning}

I wake up feeling a buzz of excitement and nervousness in my belly, it's a good feeling. I look over to see Joe sleeping soundly next to me and I grin.

I snuggle into his bear chest and grin up at his cute sleepy face. He is adorable.

"Wake up babe, it's our wedding day.." I whisper shaking him slightly.

He groans and then opens his eyes and smiles. I start to get up but his grip tightens around me and he won't let me leave.

"Joe, we have to get up, it's our wedding day! You need to be ready and out at the venue by 12pm because the girls are coming over to help me get ready at 12!" I announce.

"Okay, well I'll get up and have a shower, can you make breakfast?" He asks.

"Sure, okay!" I smile.

I head downstairs as he heads to the shower room. I start to make a full english for us because I know that Joe loves it.

As I make breakfast and memories from when we were little up until now pass through my brain, almost like our life together being replayed as a movie sped up in my head. The sad bits, the happy bits and the bits that I can't even remember.

Once breakfast is ready Joe comes down and his face lights up as he see's what I'm making.

"It's nearly there, just making the scrambled egg on toast." I grin.

"Yum. You're the best!" He chuckles.

"Oh, I know!" I laugh sarcastically, flicking my hair.

After breakfast I head upstairs and change into some black leggings and a plain grey t-shirt because there's not much point putting effort in because I'm getting ready for the wedding soon.

Soon Joe leaves for the venue and the girls arrive.

I've invited my sister Sarah, Zoe, Tanya and Niomi to help me get ready.

I was going to invite everyone who came to my hen do trip to London but I figured I wouldn't need that many people. Tanya and Niomi arrive first and then Zoe and Lousie then my sister.

Zoe bounds up to me and hugs me, "wedding dayyyyy!" She squeals.

"I knowwww!" I squeal back.

I change into my wedding dress and they all stare in awe when I come back into my room in my dress.