Chapter 30

Mia's POV:

It's the end of the week of our honeymoon, we have had an excellent time having a break from work and the internet and just spending time together.

We arrived on Sunday and then on Monday we went to the beach and had a night out, Tuesday we went to the beach again, Wednesday we explored the town and went shopping and things, Thursday we went to a waterpark and yesterday we just had a relaxing day at the pool.

Today, we are going to head to the beach again and then go for a meal out to celebrate our last night in Greece.

I get out of bed and head into the bathroom and take a quick shower, Joe is already up and sat on Twitter on his laptop.

I change into some denim shorts and a green floral crop top. I do a light makeup look of just light nude eyeshadow, mascara and pink lip gloss.

I leave my hair in it's natural beachy waves it then leave it down. I slip on some cute sandals and spray my favourite summer perfume and then leave the bathroom.

"You look gorgeous.." Joe says, smiling as I enter the room.

"Thanks, same to you!" I grin.

We head to the beach and spend the whole swimming in the warm sea and just cuddling on the beach, it's a perfect end to a perfect holiday.

We get back to the hotel and I take another shower and wash my hair because it's salty from the sea, I re do my makeup and dry my hair and curl it into perfect tight curls and pin the front bits back.

I apply some light BB cream as foundation would be too much in the heat, powder, a little bit of blush, some mascara, eyeliner, darker brown eyeshadows and a light pink lipstick.

I change into a cute white summer dress and put on a cute necklace with a crescent moon and a dark blue circle with star patterns on[OUTFIT IN MEDIA BAR] and walk back into the room.

Joe looks stunning, he's wearing some black skinny jeans, white converse and a smart shirt and jacket. I go up and wrap my arms around his neck. He curls his around my waist.

"You look so amazing.." Joe smiles.

"So do you" I mumble into his neck.

"Thanks" he chuckles and we part.

I spray on my favourite summery/holiday perfume, slip my cute white flats on and grab my bag, putting my phone in.

I grab Joe's hand and we leave the hotel and get a taxi to a posh Greek resteraunt.

We walk in and the smell of amazing food hits me. Although am I over my eating disorder and I don't have trouble eating food anymore, I do have slight trouble walking into places like this as there is so much food everywhere and my legs do go a bit wobbly at the sight of it all.

Joe notices this and clasps my hand a little tighter. I grin at him.

"It's alright, you're fine now." He says, reassuringly.

"I know, I'm fine." I grin, reassuring myself. A tall male waiter with slicked back hair and a tan, wearing a posh uniform walks up to us.

"Geia sas, pos endéchetai egó voítheia esy?" {hello, how may I help you?} The waiter says.

Joe wasn't that great at languages in school but I learnt Spanish and French slightly in school. I took Spanish for GCSE.

I also learnt some basic Greek for this trip. I speak up.

"Err, trapézi gia dyo parakalo?" {table for two please} I say.

"Akolouthíste mou." {follow me} He replies and takes us to a table for two.

(A/N sorry if that Greek is all wrong, I just google translated each word and put it in. I know google translate is not always reliable so my apologies)

We sit at a table and order out food, it is delicious and I just have to snapchat pictures of it and the beautiful place. I'm obviously not vlogging the trip but I have kept my snapchat up to date with pictures and video's of it all so my viewers get a little snippet or the trip at least.

After dinner Joe pays the bill and then we leave the restaurant hand in hand and we walk all the way down to on to the beach, we take our shoes of and I enjoy the feeling of my bare feet on the hot sand.

I can feel Joe gazing at me and I turn to him and smile.

"Thank you so much for the most amazing honeymoon, the wedding and honeymoon have been so fairytale perfect, exactly what 8 year old me imagined they'd be. I never in a million years imagined that a man could make my world as bright as you've made it, you are the one for me and you will always be until the day I die and beyond. Thank you Joseph Graham Sugg." I explain, grinning.

"Emilia Sugg, you have made my life worth so much. I will love you to infinity and beyond and more and you will always be my one and only, I could go on about how much I love you but just let me show you..." He finishes and crashes his lips to mine, our mouths fitting together like two perfect puzzle pieces, as though they were made just for each other.

I rope my hands into Joe's hair and enjoy our passionate, loving kiss. The kiss deepens and eventually we remember we are on a public beach, and we pull away, gasping for air.

It doesn't matter though, barely anyone's here. It's dark and the sky is littered with stars and suddenly I think of the lyric in Ed Sheerans 'Thinking Out Loud'.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.

We head back to the hotel room and I can't stop smiling, I change out of my dress and into a baggy t-shirt, take of my jewellery, take of my makeup and do my skincare routine. I brush my teeth and Joe does so too and then we flop into bed, and I'm still smiling as a dift into a peaceful sleep.