5. THE CONTRACT

When I woke up Sunday morning I immediately showered and put on my makeup, trying a non-princess, smokey-eyed smoldering look I found on one of the tutorials Ms. Peterson sent me. This was the last thing I wanted to do with my time on a Sunday morning, but I was resigned to the fact that I had no choice.

The smokey look used some bronze and various grey tones, and heavier eyeliner to give a darker appearance around my eyes, which amazed me to see how it made my eyes look so brilliantly blue.

I was ready to go at 9 AM, just waiting on Ms. Peterson to text me.

As I sat at my desk perusing some other looks, I had the caboodle positioned so the mirror was always showing my reflection and found myself constantly admiring how different and pretty my face looked, as I continued to refine and refresh my makeup. I even started wisping my hair, to frame and complete the look.

11:15 AM, Ms. Peterson finally texted me and said to get over there immediately to sign the contract. I was ready to go. I grabbed the dress, heels, pantyhose, and wig, with the bow still in it, took a quick scan into the woods, and seeing or hearing nobody there, I quickly shuffled through the path and in the studio door. I have to find another way of doing this!

Ms. Peterson was waiting in her office. Her hair was in a ponytail, something I had never seen to this point. She was wearing calf-length white leggings, white trainers, and a light pink cotton v-neck shirt. She looked up at me, then gave a double take. Her business face turned to a broad smile. "Not baaaad, Princess!" She exclaimed. "So, this is how we look on our day off, huh? I like it! Totally not suitable for a younger crowd, but great for date night, or a night out on the town!"

I didn't reply. I didn't know what to say. I could feel myself blushing though.

"Oh great," she said, looking at the costume, "but I was thinking that you will just keep this with you for now, so you can take it back home and care for it. Make sure it stays clean and wrinkle free, and brush the wig out, like I had shown you last week. I'm sure you'll be wearing it again soon anyway. And the pantyhose are yours dear, I don't want those back."

Without pausing she continued "Well then, I have your contract here all ready to go. As soon as it prints out, you can sign it and be on your way. And you'll have to hurry, I have an exercise class to get to." She said as she grabbed the document off the printer and slid it across the desk to me.

I started to read the contract, This contract binds Shane Wilkins, hereinafter referred to as "Princess"....cost of damages...serve as contract performer....

"Princess, I don't have time for you to go over every word! You just need to sign the bottom, as Shane Wilkins a.k.a Princess." She said insistently.

There was a lot to this contract, a lot of clauses I didn't fully understand, and didn't have time to read.

"The gist of it is that you will work in my service until your debt to me is paid. All funds, including tips from your events go directly to me, although there is a clause," she said tapping a section of the contract with her long pink fingernail, "that says you can buy back the tip at 100% cost."

I didn't understand that part. Was she saying that she gets my tips, but I can have the tip back from her at the value of the tip? Ugh. I'm not an attorney. I grabbed the pen and signed the bottom of the document. She then signed it as well, scanned it into her computer, and put the document in a file.

As Ms. Peterson shuffled me out the door, she said, "Oh Princess, I almost forgot. For the foreseeable future, your princess lessons won't be at a set time. Due to my busy schedule, they could be at any time of day, so I will need for you to be ready to go every day at 9 AM, and await my text. Then, I will expect you will be here in the studio within 5 minutes of my text. That should allow sufficient time if there is a lag in the delivery of the text."

"So, wait. I will need to be made up and ready to go at 9 AM, but could be sitting around all day like that until you text me?" I inquired, in somewhat disbelief.

"Yup. That's right. But I don't expect you'll be sitting around. You can be rehearsing, practicing your voice pitch, watching tutorials and such. Now be gone. I have a class to get to, and I don't want to be late."

"Enjoy the rest of your day, Princess." She said, closing the studio door behind me. Another jog through the woods, and I was home. Perfect timing as my mother was just pulling out of the driveway.

I was caring for the costume in my room, when the doorbell rang. I went upstairs and snuck my head around to the window to see who it might be, thinking it was Scott and Ricardo, although they never ring the bell to my house. Reggie had just dropped a parcel off on the front stoop; then buzzed away in his truck.

I went to the door and picked up the parcel. It was addressed simply to "Princess" at my address.

UGH, what could this be now? I thought to myself as I brought the box down to my room. It was heavy and felt like there was a lot going on inside. I opened the box from the top and pulled out a large pink wicker gift basket lined in white satin with a lace trim. Inside the basket were several items which I pulled out individually.

A pink shaving cream bottle with a set of pink razors, powder fresh deodorant, two 3-packs of satin panties in various pastel shades, a white mini dance skirt, three pair of tights, white, pink and tan, a 10-pack of pantyhose in various shades of nude, tan, and white, three bras, breast forms, a bottle of Champs D'Amour perfume, a pack of hair scrunchies, makeup remover and cotton pads, various pastel shades of nail polish, face cream, hand cream, and body lotion, a hair dryer, a curling iron, and some hair sprays and gels.

My cell phone rang. It was Ms. Peterson on speaker phone from her car. "My notification tells me a package was delivered Princess. Did you get it?"

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you, I think?" I replied.

"You're welcome dear. That's just a starter kit. You will be using all of the items in the basket regularly and will be responsible for replenishing them yourself when you run out. Did you have any questions about any of it?"

"Um, I guess not. But wait, regularly? And how will I replenish them if you are keeping all my money? And why three different creams? Can't I just use one for everything?"

"Well, yes, regularly. The lotions and creams are used daily, and on their designated body parts. You will need to keep those hands and feet soft and supple, to avoid them snagging on your hosiery. Also, I expect you'll start arriving dressed and ready to go in the tights and skirt. You will need to start shaving your legs daily now too. There were hints of boy hair I could see under your pantyhose last week, although they were blonde and not terribly noticeable. And finally, you make a good point about the money Princess. We'll have to work something out, maybe a loan situation or something. Let me think on that."

"Ok." Was all I could say, then out of nowhere I said, "Thank you again Ms. Peterson." What? Thank you?? What am I thanking her for? Ugh.

"You are so very welcome my pretty little princess. I tell you what, enjoy exploring everything for the rest of the day, and bring the whole basket full of things when I text you over tomorrow, and don't forget your caboodle too." She said, and hung up before I could respond.