20. SWEET 18

The last week of seventeen was a wonderfully delicious blur. I was so busy with boys, Cheyenne and Crystil, and it seemed the more pleased faces I saw, the more I craved to please. It energized me. I grew ever anxious to meet more people and was spending every night out. I also knew that a lot of this would come to a screeching halt as soon as I turned 18. That upset me to think about, so I tried not to, and just lived in the moment.

I was so occupied I hadn't even realized the morning of my 18th birthday had come. I was near the front door of my house when the doorbell rang, and I opened it to find Reggie putting the package on the doorstep. I was wearing clear five-inch mules nude lace-top stockings, a light pink satin nightie, and a matching short sheer robe. Reggie was dumbfounded. He stuttered a good morning to me, while I flirtatiously and unabashedly strutted out onto the front stoop and bent to pick up the package. I squeaked, "Ohhhh I wonder what fun things are inside! Would you like to come in and open it with me, Reggie?"

As Cheri, I hadn't crossed paths with Reggie. He might have been surprised that I called him by name which again caught him off guard. Reggie was a middle-aged black man, very fit, and always moving quickly. I wondered if he would like me to please him, and this presented an opportunity. I bet he gets propositioned by customers all the time.

"Thank you Ms. Sweet. As much as I'd love to I have to work." He replied, humbly.

"Ms. Sweet?" I replied, curiously.

"Are you Cheri Sweet? This package is for Cheri Sweet."

"Oh right." I recovered, hiding my confusion, but curious as I had never heard this before, then continued, "I'm just used to being called Cheri, Reggie."

"Ok Cheri then."

"Well, Reggie, if you change your mind, I'm here." I said with a wink, turned on my toes, and strutted flirtingly back into the house, leaving the door open behind me. I had high hopes that within a minute I would be on my knees and pleasuring him, but then disappointed when I heard the roar of his truck.

Sure enough, the label said Cheri Sweet, and as soon as I got a knife to open it, I received a text from Ms. Peterson, saying "Happy Birthday Cheri Sweet". She had obviously received notification of the package delivery. I quickly responded with a blushing face emoji, a heart, a cherry, and a Tnk u ms Petursin.

The parcel contained a white basket with a pink satin liner, much like the one I had received at the beginning of summer, in which I store my now vast collection of hosiery. Inside the basket were a bunch of individually wrapped items.

I started to excitedly open the first one I grabbed when Cheyenne came up the stairs wearing only a black concert tee shirt, and wrapped her arms around my waist. She often wore old shirts of Shane's and often left with them, never to be seen again, which was absolutely fine with me. I detested all those old nasty cotton boy clothes, and really only kept them around for other people to take as they wished. She had spent the night, as she now did sometimes. Crystil was over last night too but couldn't stay. Her boyfriend wasn't keen on her messing around with other people. I told her he might change his mind if he came over too and joined us, but Cheyenne shot that down saying she wasn't ready to share me with him or any other dude.

"What's this all about, slut?" She said, putting her chin on my shoulder, and wrapping her arms around my waist from the back.

"Good morning, Goddess. Today's my birthday." I said with a smile.

"No shit! I didn't know that, or I would have got you something."

"Mmmmm. You got me something last night, Goddess." I said to her, kissing her cheek.