21. FROM A TO C

I had spent the last couple days leading up to the surgery relaxing, organizing my new apartment, and acquainting myself with all my new instructional "toys". I was really missing giving pleasure. Cheyenne and Crystil were both off on a vacation in Ocean City with Cheyenne's boyfriend and a bunch of his friends. I was really feeling jealous of all the potential action there and since I had aged out of most of the boys I was dating, I was feeling a little bit lost. What a strange feeling inside. I used to love my alone time, but now as Cheri, I couldn't stand it. I became so dependent on the satisfaction of others, that not having that was driving me crazy. I am sure I would have gone completely mad in those couple days had I not had the butt plugs and dildos to keep me occupied, or the anticipation of my upcoming surgery. I was so determined that I emerge from the recovery of the surgery a new person with so much more to offer for the pleasure of others. So, I focused on my anal training.

Ms. Peterson was also very encouraging during this time. She gave me some instruction on the use, and different positions to take in the dildo, and gave me some scenarios to work with. Your date will be lying on his back. You will be on all fours pleasing two men. And so on. She also warned that there are some unknowns with regard to my recovery from the surgery. She said it could be as long as two to four weeks before others could really start to enjoy my breasts, and that the first two weeks could be very painful and require some maintenance. She suggested that I prepare myself for the worst and work on my anal training as much as possible.

She also sent me some booty boosting workout videos to give me a bigger, plumper, stronger booty. It was pretty plump yet firm from all the dancing, but she thought that as the booty goes, bigger is better. I couldn't agree more, and devoted every day to the workouts.

Immediately after I came out of surgery, I didn't remember a thing. In fact, I didn't remember much about waking and leaving either, only lying upright in my own bed in the apartment and feeling a pain in my chest, and strangely my lips. I thought about a dream I had where we stopped at the medical studio and had my lips injected again. When I looked down, I was wearing a pink zip up satin hoodie, and a pair of white dance leggings. The hoodie wasn't mine. Perhaps it was from Ms. Peterson. I could see the mounds beneath the hoodie, and the outlines of bandages.

When I looked across the room at the vanity mirror, I could see my reflection, and got a little embarrassed seeing myself lying here without any makeup, my hair was in a ponytail, and my lips! They were bigger! Maybe it wasn't a dream?

Ms. Peterson came into the apartment at some point to check in on me, give me some pain meds, and the pills I had been taking all summer.

"Why yes dear, you don't remember?" She said, answering an inquiry about my lips. "While we were still in post op recovery you were insistent that your lips be injected right away. You had all the staff there laughing as you rambled on with "big tits, big lips, big tips!" With the hand gestures and all!" As she said this, she pointed to her breasts, to her lips, and then rubbing her fingers together signifying cash. "You were a hoot, Cheri!"

I chuckled at my poetry, a little embarrassed I had no recollection of it.

Ms. Peterson continued, "So, since you seemed lucid enough, and wouldn't stop talking about it, we stopped at the medical studio on the way home for 3 injections. They're quite large right now but look so lovely and should do the trick nicely once you're back in action."

I was pretty focused on my reflection in the mirror, and starting to space out from the pain meds, so Ms. Peterson excused herself, telling me to rest. Before leaving she put a green smoothie and a water bottle with a wide straw on the bed stand next to me, then reminded me that we needed to go back to the surgeon the following day for a routine follow up. Immediately after, I nodded off and slept through the night.

I awoke the next morning aching from the pain. Ms. Peterson came into the apartment to help me get ready for the follow up doctor visit. I could feel the weight and the bulk of the breasts on my chest, but there was so much bandaging that I couldn't appreciate them. I couldn't shower, so I just fixed up my hair, and made up my face with basic pink hues, appropriate for daytime. I spent some extra time on my lips, admiring how plump and soft they were. I was a little upset that I couldn't wear a cute outfit, and had to settle for the satin hoodie, but felt a little better being able to put on a cute pink skirt, with nude pantyhose and a pair of modest four-inch pink pumps. Ms. Peterson advised against these, saying that with the meds, I might fall or lose balance and extend my arms, causing damage to the breasts, but I insisted, justifying that I didn't think I could even walk flat footed anymore and suggested that it would be more dangerous to not wear heels.

She held me close going into the clinic, afraid I might fall, but walking in stilettos had now become second nature.

The visit went well. Everything was as it should be after a day, and the staff all commented with smiles on how lovely my lips looked. I responded to this with a shy, flirty smile. The surgeon's assistant went over a schedule for my self-care for the rest of the week, before I had another follow up visit, and then gave me a sheet with a day-to-day timeline. My confusion at all the instructions and all the words on the form were evident to her and to Ms. Peterson, so Ms. Peterson took the instructions and said that she would make sure I stayed on task.

The rest of the week was a time of discovery. As the healing progressed, I was able to appreciate the breasts more. I spent a lot of the time admiring them in the mirror, lamenting that they were still bandaged and I was unable to put any decent clothing on. I was also very focused on my training. At first it was difficult because I could not get on all fours, or even sit down onto a dildo that was attached to a base on the floor. I could only lie in bed on my back and work the dildo and plugs in that way, which wasn't easy with the breasts being there and very sensitive. I was determined though to have graduated from the large dildo after all this healing and made sure that several hours of the day were spent on the training.

Cheyenne and Crystil came over a few times to admire my changes, and were so kindly generous and gentle with me, allowing me to please them but being very careful not to hurt me in any way. They were also very helpful in working the dildo in me, attached with a strap-on that Cheyenne picked up at Eden's Toy Chest. This was so hard to do, because we all wanted a good vigorous pumping, but even with two bras on I just wasn't ready for it, and she had to ride me gently.

After two weeks of recovery, I was ready to burst. I just had to get out! I was so badly craving to please someone, anyone! It was driving me crazy. My breasts were healing nicely and fallen in place as they should, and after another couple visits to the clinic, I was fully cleared for activity, but still had to be very careful for the next few months. I was obsessed with touching them, pinching the nipples with my long nails, and looking at myself in the mirror. They were absolutely beautiful and almost almost completed my look.