16. CHEYENNE AGAIN

"Cheyenne!" I ran toward her, straightening my hair and outfit as I ran. With a big smile and hug I said, "HI. I was just out on a date with a boy."

"Girl, you get around don't you!"

"Yes!" I said proudly. "We went to the end of the parking lot, then we went to visit two of his friends. It was so awesome!"

She came in close on me and sniffed in around my neck. "Girl, I don't know what you've got on, but between that and the smell of jizz coming off you, I'm about to cum in my panties right here!"

Then moving my neck closer in I whispered, "It's French vanilla, Ma'am." And after a short pause, said, "Mmmmm. I really wish you'd cum in my mouth instead."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her car.

We drove back to my house again, but while she was driving, she lifted her skirt and grabbed my hand, putting it between her legs to massage her clit while she drove. Cheyenne nearly sideswiped a row of cars in my neighborhood, orgasming in the car.

When we got into my house, she went into the bathroom to pee, and my phone dinged.

I was so excited to see it was Hunter. Probably thanking me for a lovely night. I also noticed that two other numbers were included in the text; presumably it was the other two boys, Martin and Luke, I think?

When I opened the text, there were several images. They were video clips of me all seven times, shot from above. Obviously they had their phones videoing down on me. I'm such a bimbo, I didn't even notice that. I smiled to myself. Then responded to the group with seven hearts, thank u 4 a wunerfol nite, and then a lip-licking emoji.

When Cheyenne came out, she saw my broad smile and my phone in my hand and joked, "Another raving review, huh? Well girl, your night is just getting started! Take everything off, get that nightie on, and put that tongue where it belongs, missy!"

Without hesitation, I stripped out of my clothes, discarding them all on the floor, except for the panties, slid my pink nightie down my body, and crawled into bed next to Cheyenne. She squeezed my face with her hand, turning my head to face her, and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. She then pushed down on my shoulder, lifting herself up, straddling my face, but this time facing down my body, and not toward the wall. She started out on all fours, but then lifted herself, and reached behind her to grab the headboard. This put my nose right between her butt cheeks and challenged me to pleasure her in the opposite direction. She lowered her sweet-as-a-peach and already warm and moist pussy onto my face and gyrated, making my tongue follow her plump clitoris. Her orgasm came quick, partly because with this position my nose was tickling her perineum, which obviously drove her crazy. She bore down on my face, cutting off all my air. My fingers responded by digging my long hot pink fingernails into her back then down her thighs. She grinded her pussy hard into my tongue for a second, then a third, and after the fourth orgasm, she collapsed down on me, suffocating me entirely. Cheyenne then slid down and snuggled in next to me, giving me a wet, warm, luscious kiss.

"Mmmm. Thank you, Ma'am. That was so incredible." I said softly with my lips against hers.

"Cheri, get my cigarettes out of my purse." She commanded, breathless.

"Oh, there's no-" I started, but then realized it wasn't my place in the very least to set rules with her or anybody, so when she responded back, "There's noooo...?" I quickly recovered and while rolling out of bed to get her purse and said "Sorry Ma'am. I got choked up a bit from those amazing orgasms. I was going to say, there's no...thing like a good smoke after some great sex, huh?"

"Mmmmm. You know it plaything!"

I crawled back into bed, took a cigarette out of the pack, and put it in her mouth for her, then felt around in her purse for a lighter, and lit her cigarette. She took a long slow drag, the embers at the end burning bright and lighting up the otherwise dark room. She held it in, and in a satisfied exhale blew the smoke right at me, unconcerned about its destination. I always hated cigarette smoke, but there was something about the combination of the smoking, her perfume, my perfume, and the French vanilla body lotion, that I found strangely erotic.