13. DATE NIGHT RE-DO

After Wednesday morning's rehearsal, Ms. Peterson approved of the outfit for the date I had brought to show her, and we went back to the nail salon. "We're going to go a touch longer, and hot pink polish with a rhinestone applique in the center of each nail." She instructed the technician, then left the salon saying she'd be right back.

On the ride home, I was fidgeting with the nails, fascinated by the extra little bit of length, and how different that made them look, and the sensation of them running along my silky pantyhose covered legs. "Don't fidget, Cheri." Ms. Peterson said, "it is really is unbecoming. Your hands should be placed delicately on your knee."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied, smiling.

When she pulled up to my house, she reminded me, "Remember, more intense makeup, especially brighter, fuller lips, make sure that outfit works, and certainly wear those earrings. Oh, and Cheri, I picked this up for you. Put this on everywhere."

She handed me a bottle of French vanilla glittery body lotion.

"Oh. Thank you Ms. Peterson. I will." I replied, then questioned, "Instead of the Champs de Amour?"

"No dear. You'll wear that too, in the key spots."

Anxious to get this night underway, I went over to Ms. Peterson's house at 6:45, getting a last minute once over. I was wearing a tiny hot pink skirt ruched at the back so it hugged my butt, and was shorter than the dress Mr. Ryan bought me. In fact, when I walked you could see hints of my butt cheeks poking out the bottom. I had noticed, probably a result of all my dancing, that my butt and hips had been getting bigger, and my skirts were getting noticeably tighter. I paired this with a white bra-top with a pink sheer cover. My breasts were small, but had developed enough that I could work a bra-top showing, and the hot pink heels Mr. Ryan bought me. I was also wearing the nude lacetop stockings, with the lace fully showing since the skirt was so short, the pink and gold heart belly charm, and the gold "hoochie-hoops", as Ms. Peterson calls them. I went with a heavy smokey pink to silver blended eyeshadow, extra blush, and bright, glittery lip plumping pink lipstick.

The sweet scent of the body lotion permeated the air around me, and the subtle glitter added this mystical sheen to my skin.

Ms. Peterson simply nodded in agreement to my outfit. I got the feeling that she liked it but was reserving judgement until the boys gave their feedback. And then she cautioned, "Remember, Cheri. How you look is just the first impression and gets you in the door. How you behave is what counts after that!"

7PM came and no sign of the boys.

7:15, I was sitting in the salon chair in her office, still cheerful, but staring incessantly at my phone. Nothing.

7:30, my phone dinged. I looked nervously at it and it was an image sent from Hunter.

"What does it say, Cheri?" Ms. Peterson asked, not pausing from whatever she was doing on her computer at her desk.

"It's an image from Mr. Ryan's son, Hunter, Ma'am."

"Oh? What's the image?"

I opened the text and it was just a short loop taken from a porn of a woman bent over like I had been in Hunter's pool house kitchen, getting fucked in the ass.

"Oh my." Said Ms. Peterson. "How sweet of him to be thinking of you. What are you going to reply?"

I thought for a second, watching the loop over and over, smiling. "Um, maybe, I can't wait?"

"That will do." Ms. Peterson responded, nonchalantly. "Throw three heart emojis and an mmmmm before it too. Oh, and three hearts after!"

I sent the reply but heard nothing back.