24. F.L.I.R.T.

As Mr. Ryan had instructed, I wore the white dress with the pink floral pattern and ruched butt that he had bought me on our first date. It didn't show any of the cleavage that I was so anxious to display, but with its form fit and no bra, my breasts were on full display beneath the thin material. And now with the breasts, the dress was pulled up a little bit more, making it even shorter. With the dress, I paired the white lace-top pantyhose, although not the same pair he had bought me, as those had torn on a date and been replaced long ago. I had on white floral panties, the bright pink five-inch heels with the silver ankle straps, and the gold 4 inch hoop earrings. My eyes were made up with a smoky grey eyeliner, and shades of pink shadow, fading from bright at the eyes, to a greyish-pink glitter toward my thin brows. I had on the French vanilla body lotion, and of course the Champs D'Amour perfume. I felt and looked fantastic. It was the first date I had been on in several weeks, not counting the nice construction workers, and I was raging with lust inside.

Admiring myself in the full-length mirror, a thought occurred to me...the chastity!!

Although I had put it on for lengths at a time to get used to it, I hadn't had a true occasion to wear it yet. Immediately I called Ms. Peterson for her guidance.

"Oh Cheri, don't you worry about that tonight dear. You'll be fine without it with Mr. Ryan." Ms. Peterson replied nonchalantly.

"Are you sure Ms. Peterson? I am really hopeful to lose my virginity to him tonight, so what if he goes there with his hand, and finds me out?"

"Are you second guessing my authority Cheri?!" Ms. Peterson shot back, having lost her patience with me for the first time in forever. "I said you'll be fine with Mr. Ryan, so forget the chastity for tonight! Oh, and that reminds me, put the large buttplug in your purse. I may want to use that at some point. Or, since you'll be telling Mr. Ryan it's in your purse and the Bluetooth capabilities, he may wish to use it."

I had never seen the app that went with the buttplug, all that computer-tech stuff made me dizzy, but from listening to Cheyenne and Crystil, I think that when someone connected, anyone linked in could be notified when it was buzzing, even when someone else was controlling it.

I meekly apologized to her, and we hung up. How was she so confident he wouldn't try to touch me there? Was this some sort of test?

Right on time, I heard a car pull into the driveway. I quickly put the buttplug in my purse, checked my hair, makeup, outfit in the mirror, and scurried down the steps and out the door.

Mr. Ryan was driving a charcoal grey Porsche 911 and was standing with the passenger door open when I came outside. A broad smile swept across his face, as I saw his eyes give me a once over, with a pause and a return pause to my breasts.

"Cheri, you look incredibly delicious! I absolutely love the changes!"

I blushed, and offered him a pouty smile, batting my long eyelashes at him. I rushed up and gave him a kiss on the lips, with my hand pressed delicately against his chest. Mr. Ryan, let go of the door and responded by putting one hand on my tummy, just below my breast, and with the other hand he pulled me in close to him by the back of my neck. My plump, juicy, pink lips consumed him.

After our short embrace, he took my hand and helped me down into the low, bucket seat of the car, then closed the door, and got into the driver side.

"I didn't know you had this car too, Mr. Ryan." I remarked, running my long pink fingernails gently along the dashboard.

"Well, I don't drive it too often, especially with the DC streets as they are, but my son Hunter wanted the SUV tonight, and I thought this car was more you."