6. AN AUDIENCE

Monday morning, I was made up and ready by 9 AM, but back to a more Princess look. I wasn't sure if I should be experimenting with different looks when I was supposed to be more in character, so I figured I didn't need to give Ms. Peterson a reason to be mad at me, even though she was so impressed with my more sultry look yesterday.

I had everything ready to go, but I was still dressed in my guy clothes. I interpreted that Ms. Peterson wanted me to bring everything over without using it yet. But then thinking about it more, would she be more proud that I took initiative and used some of the products on my own. This started to dominate my thoughts, trying to anticipate what would please Ms. Peterson.

After waffling for a bit, and obsessively looking in the mirror, and at my phone for her text, I decided that she would want me to take initiative. So, since she hadn't texted anyway, I decided to put on the tights and the mini dance skirt. I selected the tan tights, which were a little thicker than the pantyhose I had been wearing, and felt more durable, but were still sheer. I could see my hairs through. Ick. They looked all nasty matted down under the nylon. What am I thinking!? I shouldn't care about how that looks! But it was too late to do anything about it. If I were mid-shave when she texted, I would be screwed.

I pulled the skirt up, it was a teeny thing, barely covering my butt, and it was loose and pleated. It successfully covered what little bulge was left in my crotch after the compression of the panties and the tights. I then put on a gentle spritz of the perfume, and while continuing to wait for the text, messed with my hair a little, using some of the spray to hold it. I put a white scrunchie, as I've seen girls do, around my wrist. I didn't know what else to do with it. As for the bras and breastforms, Ugh. What am I even supposed to do with those?!

I did an inspection in the full length mirror and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I looked almost like a cute teenage girl! I believed I would fully pass with a more girly shirt and shoes that weren't skater shoes, although girls often sport a cute look with skater shoes and boys t-shirts. While I was admiring my female alter-ego, I didn't notice that the phone had dinged. I happened to look and saw that Ms. Peterson texted me two minutes ago! Three minutes to get there does not leave time for me to trudge through the woods! Besides that, I would probably run the tights on a pricker bush or something. I had to suck it up and hustle down the street. I grabbed the basket and my caboodle and ran out the door without even looking to see if it was clear. I was two houses away from Ms. Peterson's when I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Scott and Ricardo were sitting on a hill in a neighbor's yard across the road.

SHIT! I avoided looking their way but could tell their eyes were trained directly on me. My first instinct was to pick up the pace, but then I thought I would walk too much like Shane. So, I opted for slowing down, and wiggling my hips a little more, still not looking their way. Hopefully they were too far away to see me in Shane's shoes and t-shirt.

When I got into the studio, Ms. Peterson was waiting for me and had apparently witnessed my approach. Her first words, with a wink, were, "a flirty little sway in your step today, Princess? Well, you made good time, and I am super impressed that you have on some of the new items."

"Yes Ma'am." I anticipated correctly.

"Here, change into this shirt and put on your practice heels, we have a couple visitors coming over." She handed me a pink shirt and no sooner, there was a knock on the studio door.

"Visitors? Who?" I said nervously.

"You better get those things on, and your boy clothes hidden if you don't want to be discovered Princess."

In a panic I threw off the shoes and shirt into the changing room, and quickly put on the new shirt. Ms. Peterson was not going to wait for me, as I could hear the click-clicking of her heels across the floor to the studio door.