25. POPPING THE CHERI

We pulled into Mr. Ryan's garage. The Range Rover was not in its stall, indicating that Hunter was out.

Mr. Ryan opened the door for me and helped me out of the low bucket seat of the Porsche, then grabbed the bags from the trunk, and led me into the house. He offered me a drink of water which I accepted, then without hesitation led me upstairs to his bedroom suite.

His house was enormous. The master bedroom was larger than my entire apartment, but was very plainly decorated, not very feminine at all. He had a sitting area with a big plush sofa and a couple matching overstuffed chairs facing a gas fireplace, which he turned on as soon as we got in. On either side of the fireplace were two Juliette balconies looking out at the pool, with woods beyond. I was sipping my water and looking around in amazement at the feminine potential for this room, while Mr. Ryan was sorting through the bags from F.L.I.R.T.

"Mr. Ryan Sir, I am going to go freshen up, if that's ok?"

"Of course, dear. And while you're in there, go ahead and change into these."

Mr. Ryan handed me a bag from the store and pointed me to the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me, and put the bag on the marble, double-sink vanity, then took off my new dress, the heels, pantyhose, and panties, and sat to pee real quick.

Opening the bag, I found Mr. Ryan's selection; a white satin and lace sheer bustier, white satin panties that had a heart shaped opening in the back, a pink satin mini-flyskirt with lace garter straps, white sheer stockings, and pink six-inch sandal heels, with no platform! I was adept in high heels by now and had mastered no-platform five-inch heels as if they were bathroom slippers, which in my case were actually five-inch heels. That extra inch though stretched my foot up as high as it could go. I was able to walk but preferred that these wouldn't be for serious walking. I absolutely ADORED the bustier! Completely sheer so my beautiful C-cup breasts were on full display, yet  the few remaining bruises from the surgery were almost completely masked.

My big concern was if I was revealing anything down below. The panties and the flyskirt helped to conceal, and by now I had also become skilled in popping my butt out, helped along by the booty workouts and the ultra-high stilettos, which all kept things a little better hidden in front. But the panties weren't at all snug, and I didn't have that extra layer of compressing hosiery covering and concealing. Needless to say, I was a little nervous.

I teased my hair a bit, freshened up my lip gloss, took a deep breath and put on a pouty smile by popping my lips out. As if they needed it at this point. When I opened the bathroom door, Mr. Ryan turned to look at me, and his eyes lit up like a little boy on Christmas morning. He was sitting in one of the easy chairs facing sideways to the fireplace, sipping on what looked like a bourbon drink.

"Why Cheri, you my dear are a vision of pure pleasure!" He said in a soft, low tone. "Come on over here so I can get a better look at you."

I sauntered slowly over to Mr. Ryan, focusing on keeping my balance with flawless short-steps, stopped between Mr. Ryan and the fireplace, and did a little ta-daa twirl, then blew him a kiss.

With a broad smile across his face, Mr. Ryan looked me up and down, nodding in definite approval, and repeated, "Yes! You are truly a vision."

I bent down in front of him, keeping my legs mostly straight, resting my long, pink fingernails on his upper thigh, and kissed him long and hard. Mr. Ryan blindly put his drink down on a side table, then placed both hands on my breasts, fondling them gently, mixed in with a good, firm, stimulating pinch to the nipples, to which I responded with pleasurable moans.

Mr. Ryan slid his hands up to my shoulders, and gently pushed them down, encouraging me to get down onto my knees in front of him, but our lips stayed locked together. He then pushed me away slightly so he could lift his butt up and pull his pants down below his knees, revealing his semi-erect penis.