27. AUTUMN CHERI

After Chester, the events really started to ramp up. Most of them were a 'night on the town', and were all very much like the date with Chester. Sometimes though we would go dancing or to a night club where we could 'be seen', and they almost always involved me being awarded with at least one warm delicious treat of cum, topped off with anal glory. Through all this too my closet was nicely filling out with cute, sexy outfits, shoes, accessories, and jewelry. Sometimes I would look at my app avatar to see what was selected for me when I received the notification, but mostly I would wait to open the parcels which were arriving on my doorstep pretty much daily. In addition to the nights on the town, the Halloween season had come around, and I started to hostess at costume parties. These were mainly themed parties, so I was also amassing a small collection of costumes, even some princess costumes, which were nothing like the costumes I was wearing for the kids parties! These were very adult costumes, and so much more fun to wear, especially now that I had these lovely breasts to show off. I enjoyed the party hostessing but it was a lot of hard work, and long hours on my feet. I was usually hired to help set up, greet, serve hors d'oeuvres and drinks, and then clean up afterward. These parties were typically for a mix of men and women. This didn't detract from my opportunities to please people individually though, and every party offered these bonuses with both men and women, and a couple times with couples. I had to be careful though that my activities with the guests didn't interfere with my duties on the floor, so I would usually make sure that the client either knew, or at least understood that I may be indisposed momentarily with one of the guests.

It had been a dream of mine to have a man take me from behind while I pleased a woman orally. My only experience with this thus far was several sessions with Crystil, Cheyenne, and a strap-on. One particular Halloween party offered me this opportunity.

I was dressed as a dream girl Cinderella in a powder blue, satin bustier with a short frilly skirt, white thigh high stockings with garters that had cute bows at the clasps, a black choker, five-inch clear lucite "glass slipper" heels with a platform, a rhinestone tiara, and my chastity beneath the skirt. I had my long nails done in the powder blue, much like I had for the princess parties, but they were so much longer now. And unlike the princess parties, My white-blonde hair now was long enough that I could put my own hair up in a bunch with the tiara placed nicely around it, and flirty little wisps falling down the sides. My makeup was also done similarly to the princess parties, but much bolder now, with a lot more blue/silver shadow, darker and thicker eyeliner, long, black false lashes, and my plump lips with a glossy bright pink.

From reading the room it had become obvious that a couple dressed as Harley Quinn and The Joker were interested in me. While serving a drink to the woman, I bent over and the man, who was standing behind me put his hand up my short skirt and on my bare butt. I looked straight into the eyes of the woman, smiled at her, and she responded with a nod of approval. I pursed my lips pleasurably, at which time the woman pulled me in and kissed me long and hard, while the man fondled my butt and slid his hands across the metal plate on the front of the chastity.

As she and I were kissing, the woman stood up, our lips still locked together, and moved so we were all standing in a circle, bodies pressed together.

With his hand on the chastity, the man inquired, "What's this?"

"Protection." I replied softly, my plump lips still against the woman's.

Then sliding his hands across my butt he inquired, "And no protection here?"

"Mmmmmm. No Sir." I responded, lustily. "That is all for you if you wish."

"Oh, I do wish." He replied, then nodded to the woman.

She then took me by the hand and led me out of the living room and into a back room. On the way we passed the client, who smiled broadly and suggested we use a guest room at the end of the hall.