28. CHERI SUITE

At the beginning of December, an event notification came up on my phone, but I ignored it, opting instead to be surprised by the parcel delivery. While I was in Ms. Peterson's house cleaning, Reggie delivered several parcels to my apartment doorstep. I brought them all up to my apartment and was so pleasantly surprised that there were three dresses, two skirt/top combos, three nighties, seven pair of heels (two were five inch maribou slippers), fourteen pair of hosiery with a mix of stockings and open back pantyhose, and a few gifts.

Curious about this abundance of clothing I received from a single order, I went into the app and looked at the calendar. The associated event was a 'sleepover.' The notes said it was a guy's vacation, with ten male buddies who go on an annual destination trip, and this year they were inviting me along to "hostess, serve drinks, tidy up, and other duties as required."

I had been on a few 'sleepover' events, and spent nights with Mr. Ryan, at either his house or swanky hotels in DC, but I hadn't done this sort of event yet.

Chastity was to be worn.

"Ms. Peterson, my next event is this weekend for five days." I mentioned, when I was cleaning her house the next morning. She was lounging on her sofa, with her tea, and doing the crossword puzzle from the morning paper.

"Mmmmhmmm." She replied casually, not looking up from her puzzle, the end of her pen resting sexily on her plum lips. "Was everything delivered as ordered, dear?"

"Yes Ma'am, and it all looks so lovely. I was wondering though, do you know where the destination is?"

"Oh Cheri, that's really none of your business now is it?" She answered coolly.

"Well, no. I guess it isn't Ma'am."

"Guess nothing. It flat out isn't." She shot back a little more insistently. "They have plans and you'll go along and fulfill your duties whether it's in Frederick, Fresno, or the Philippines. It doesn't really matter to you where it is. They have arranged for everything. Just don't forget your vitamins for the week Cheri. You'll still need to take them daily, regardless of where you are and what you're doing."

"Yes Ma'am. I will. And you're right. I'm sorry to have wasted your time by asking." I said with a curtsey.

"Mmmhmmm. Bring me some water with lemon, Cheri." Ms. Peterson replied disinterested, continuing her crossword puzzle.

This was the first event that required a suitcase, which was one of the gifts that came in the delivery. Ms. Peterson must have put that on my wish list because I had no idea I would ever be needing one. It was actually a set. A small suitcase, a shoe case, and a train case, much like a caboodle for makeup, but matching the other two suitcases.

I was excited and nervous about this event, mostly about where the destination was. I spent the days leading up to the event getting my hair done with the same white-blonde, having my nails done in bright pink as instructed in the 'special instructions' and, at the insistence of Ms. Peterson, had my lips filled. They were so plump now, I could no longer whistle, and they were now visible from my line of sight when I talked.

All packed and ready to go on Friday morning, I was wearing an outfit that was indicated for "day 1". No other days were prescribed on the special instructions, except this day. The outfit was composed of a very pretty lace and sheer bustier dress, with a short skirt, and long sleeves. It felt funny wearing long sleeves, but they were sheer, so it wasn't like I was completely covered. All over the dress were sparkles. With this I was paired nude backless pantyhose, and white-glitter 5 inch pumps with a small platform. I put on a smoky dark grey-to-silver look on my eyes, and long false eyelashes, then deep pink lipstick.