19. ONE NIGHT-EIGHT DATES

Once home, I stayed in the yellow dress and heels and didn't have to do my hair, but did freshen up my makeup to a softer evening look, even though it was only 3 PM, with pink shadows to match my new long bright pink nails.

Ricardo came and picked me up and took me to the mall parking lot. He absolutely loved my new look. He didn't say in so many words, but he did compliment me by saying that I was really starting to look like a true bimbo-ho. Also, he came faster than usual the first time, and after three subsequent orgasms, I was able to please him a fifth time, which never happens with Ricardo, and was absolutely delightful.

Next, I asked Luke if he wouldn't mind meeting me at the mall. He had pretty much the same reaction, adding that my dick sucking lips were perfect for his manly rod. It was so true. His rod was manly and offered me three decent loads.

Martin met me at the mall around dinner time, and offered to take me out to dinner, saying I looked so incredibly hot, and should be "seen". I told him I was willing to do whatever he wanted, but confessed that I wasn't really hungry, so we found a quiet part of the parking garage, convenient so I wouldn't have to contort myself in his Corolla and he turned his legs out of the car with me crouched comfortably on the parking lot. Thanks to a few weeks of practice with him, I was now proficient in taking in his entire hugeness without the least bit of gagging. My new lips helped glide down his shaft smoothly too.

When Martin had to go, I had about an hour before Teagan, a boy I met at the mall, was meeting me there, so I went to go in shopping for a bit; however, before I made it in the door I ran into Kyle, a boy I had met once before at the entrance where he had been smoking a cigarette. He didn't recognize me, and cat called me. When I smiled, waved, and strutted up to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek and calling him by his name, he got a little flustered. I had to explain who I was before he responded. He said he was just leaving to go home, but if I had a few minutes he'd love to try out my new lips. Excitedly, I swaggered to his car my arm locked on his and pleased him in the front seat of his mom's minivan. Much roomier than the stupid Corollas. He asked if he could take me home. I think it was just an excuse to give him time to recharge for more pleasing. Before I agreed, I quickly texted Teagen and asked if he wouldn't mind picking me up at home, which he agreed to. On the drive home, I fondled Kyle with my new super long nails, until we pulled into my driveway. By this time, he was fully ready for more pleasure. We moved to the back seat of the minivan, and I got to my knees and pleased him two more times before he had to leave.

I was happy to be home before the next date because my pantyhose snagged on something in Kyle's minivan, and I needed to change and pick up an extra pair for my purse.

Teagan was so sweet. He picked me up from home and took me to the gazebo at the park. When we got there, two other boys were there. We turned to walk back to the car, but the click-clicking of my stilettos on the path must have caught the boys' attention and then one of them recognized Teagan. Teagan then so kindly offered to share me with them. They were all so charming and responsive and paid me many compliments, particularly about my nails and lips. They really messed up my hair, which I expected, and unfortunately nobody brought a blanket, so I squatted the best I could, but had to get on my knees when they told me I had to crawl across the gazebo to please the next. I wonder if they knew Scott and Ricardo? I thought to myself, but didn't ask, since I never talk about other dates when I'm out.

By now my lips and knees were sore, and I had a bit of a stomachache, especially after the second round with each of the three boys at the gazebo. I figured I had swallowed around twenty loads so far today, but many of them had barely anything to offer after the first load. And I had one date left, at least. Who knows what the night would bring after meeting Hunter at 9:30. So far though, I only had texts responding to texts I sent thanking the boys I had been out with already, a couple of whom sent videos of me pleasing them, which I responded back with hearts.