15. HUNTER

The following morning, I was ready to go in my workout wear, paired with floral four-inch pumps, face made up, and hair done by 9 AM. My mother left for work while I was showering, and for the first time in who knows how long, she came down to say goodbye to me. I barely slept last night, with everything from my date with Scott and Ricardo, the 'coming out' to my mother, her move to Ukraine, my upcoming date with Hunter and, to ice the cake, my sheets still emitted hints of Cheyenne's perfume. I was a tangled mix of sexual excitement, embarrassment, and nerves.

As had become routine for me, I watched some makeup tutorials, waiting for the text from Ms. Peterson. She finally texted around 1 PM, and I went right over to the studio.

She started out asking all about the date with the boys, and I went into every detail, from the ride over, the blanket they so kindly laid down for me, the blow jobs, picking up the trash, and the walk home. She beamed with pride and said how proud she was of me that it went so well. Three times each. She repeated a few times with a smile. She confessed to me that she was curious about their perception of the date, so she had texted them asking how it went and said their response was simply, better. She also apologized for being so hard on me, saying she only did it for my own good, and that she didn't regret it and told me not to expect her to be any easier on me in the future.

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you." Was all I could say.

"And speaking of the future Cheri, once I take guardianship there will be some changes, but only for your good. Then once you turn 18, we will have to reevaluate everything."

I didn't know what she meant by any of that, but I had learned not to ask too many questions and trusted that everything she did was for my own good.

"So, let's put all that joy and excitement of yesterday away for now, and focus on the two parties this weekend, and more immediately, on your date with Hunter tonight. Are you excited, dear?"

"Yes Ms. Peterson. Very much so. To see the joy and satisfaction in the boys faces last night when I swallowed all of their cum, and the bliss in Cheyenne's face last week, were so exhilarating for me, I want so very badly to please Hunter tonight, and get that same exhilaration." I said this with a strangely new sincere enthusiasm.

Mentally, I felt I was past the point of no return. I had gotten a taste, literally, of pleasing and with every passing minute it seemed I craved it more and more. To see the joy and pride in Ms. Peterson's face sealed my path forward. Over the course of the summer, I had grown from detesting her lessons to depending on them.

"Perfect Cheri. Oh, I'm so proud of you." She beamed, sending a wave of energy through me. "But remember dear, this isn't about you, and your exhilaration, as you put it. This is about their pleasure. Now I know it's kind of a gray area, that your pleasing them gives you pleasure, and that's how it should be. As long as you don't lose sight of your main objective, their pleasure.

"Yes Ma'am. I won't."

We finished up practice, and Ms. Peterson sent me on my way, suggesting that my outfit last night worked so well, that I should go with what works and pick something similar for tonight. She also suggested that since my mother was taking me, that I needn't stop by her place beforehand for approval. That she trusted I would make the right choices for tonight.

At 6:30 PM, I came up from my bedroom to greet my mother. I was wearing a floral micro mini skirt, which was actually one of my tiny dance skirts, a white lacy crop top, a pair of five-inch pink pumps, and the white lace-top pantyhose. I would have worn the nude ones again, but the knees had gotten dirty last night, and had to be washed. I also wore the same pink and gold belly charm and the gold hoochie hoop earrings. My makeup was done almost exactly as the previous night, but with a little extra lip gloss, now understanding its benefits in helping my lips slide more smoothly. I had the glittery French vanilla body lotion everywhere, and the strategic spritzes of Champs d' Amour.