17. POPULAR

I quickly put together a sexy purple-silver metallic sleeveless dress. It came down deep, showing most of my back, but was a more modest scoop neck in the front. I paired that with nude pantyhose and clear five-inch mules which had a purple iridescent sole and heel, and my silver hoochie hoop earrings. I did my eyes using some shades of dark grey and purple, and teased my hair to be nice and full. I then grabbed my purse and started out on the sidewalk toward the park. I only made it to a few houses past Ms. Peterson's when Ricardo came around the corner in his mother's minivan. He stopped next to me, put down his window, and told me to get into the back seat. I did as he told and expected that we'd be going back to the gazebo. Instead though, he just pulled over right there, on my street, in broad daylight, left the car running with the a/c on, and came to the back. The windows were pretty well tinted, but privacy wasn't my concern at all. His pleasure was all I was focused on.

He sat down in the far back seat and reclined it as far as it would go. "get your slutty ass on the floor bitch." He said to me commandingly. "Then take it out and suck it!"

"Yes sir. Thank you, Sir." I replied with a smile and got down on my knees.

I unzipped his shorts; he was quite ready to go.

"I'm glad you texted bitch. I was in my room ready to jerk off when you sent it and thought, why waste a wad of tissue cleaning this up, when I have a cum slut to swallow it all!"

"Mmmmm thank you so much Sir for thinking of me. I am so happy to swallow every drop!" And with that I did. He forced me deep, and kept my face there long after he orgasmed, as he relaxed. I just kept him in my mouth, but didn't do much, since he told me not to, as we waited through the usual post-orgasm sensitivity. After some time, he started to get erect again. This was such a turn on to me to feel this happening inside my mouth. I enthusiastically got him fully hard, gently fondled his balls with my fingernails and sucked until he had more delicious nectar for me to swallow.

After I swallowed the last drop of his second orgasm, he pushed me away causing me to lose my balance to fall back toward the front of the car, my heels going into the air, and a snag running the side of my pantyhose.

He laughed and then just said, "Get the fuck out, bitch."

"That was wonderful Sir. Thank you so much." I replied with a very satisfied smile.

"Fucking whore." He muttered when he opened the side door to the minivan.

I picked up my purse off the seat and blew him a kiss as the side door shut. I straightened my dress and hair, and with a big smile, walked back down the street to my house. On the short walk back, I checked my phone hoping I hadn't missed any texts. One had just come through from Cheyenne telling me what a rockin' night she had last night and that she would need to see me again soon, but that she'd let me know when. I responded back with a string of hearts, and a fingers crossed emoji.

I felt so popular.

My mother returned from work around 6 PM, and I was still dressed as I was for my date with Ricardo, having changed my run pantyhose of course, and freshened up. I had a small dinner salad as she ate a full dinner. I didn't want to eat much before a date, and really wasn't hungry anyway. When asked why I was dressed up, I explained that I was out with Ricardo earlier, and told her I had another date at 8, but admitted that I wasn't sure who it was.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing, Cheri?"

She had quickly become very comfortable calling me this, and was suddenly playing the role of a concerned mother.

"Oh mom. Of course I do. You don't need to worry about me. These are all very nice boys."

"And I don't suppose I'll get to meet any of them before I leave for Ukraine, huh?"

"Probably not, but who knows." I replied with a smile.

"Well sweetie, just be sure and send me a wedding invite before the big day." She replied with a wink.

I refined my hair and makeup and put on another few spritzes of perfume and lip gloss, anticipating my mystery date. I was so curious to find out who it was.

At around 8:15, a car pulled into the driveway. I had been standing there since 8. When the car pulled in and I saw that it was Martin, I almost started shaking with excitement.

He motioned for me to get into his car. Another Toyota Corolla. Great.

I jumped into the front seat and with over excitement squeaked out, "Martin, I am so happy that you texted me for a date tonight."

He was just focused on getting out of the driveway, then said, "where's a good place to go?"

I directed him to the park down the road and told him it has a really nice gazebo in the woods.

He didn't really respond, except to say, "uh huh."

When we got to the park, and pulled into a space, he turned to me and said, "Look. I'm really sorry about last night. I didn't even get your name."
"Oh, that's ok Sir. I had such a nice time with you. I just wished we could have spent more time together. I'm Cheri."

"Well Cheri, I'm Martin as you already know, and I just want you to know that I'm not usually such an asshole to women. Hunter kind of set the stage with that, and I reacted without thinking about it. It's been bugging me all night."

"Awwww, well Thank you Sir. I thought it was so sweet of Hunter to introduce me to you last night. He seems like a good and considerate friend." I replied with a smile, while sliding my long hot pink fingernails flirtatiously over his bare leg.

"I have something to confess to you too Martin." I said, being shyly flirtatious, now sliding my fingernails along the hem of his shorts towards his crotch. "I've never seen a cock as large as yours, and it's all I've thought about since last night. I would really like to improve my ability to take it all in, without gagging on it."

At this point my lips were talking softly into his ear, and my fingernails were gliding softly over a growing bulge in his pants. He put his head back and closed his eyes. The unspoken sign, I was quickly learning, for I'm ready for you to pleasure me. I delicately unzipped his shorts, and pulled out his now fully erect enormity, gave him a few firm strokes with my hand while my mouth descended onto him. Again, like the night before he pushed me all the way down his shaft. I was more ready this time and sucked him without gagging. I was so proud of myself. And then when he shot his hot, delicious cum down my throat, I moaned with ecstasy. It was so delicious.

"Mmmmm. Thank you, Sir. You are so enormous and manly. I would love to keep pleasing you if you will let me."

His downtime was much longer than any of the other boys, but I stayed down and gave gentle kisses with my glossy lips, and sucked on his ballsack, until after several minutes I felt him growing again. Like with Ricardo I was craving to experience it growing in my mouth, so I quickly slid my tongue up his shaft and took all of him in, sucking and twirling my tongue as the free space in my mouth was quickly occupied. He lasted so long this round. I probably sucked him for ten minutes or more as he sat, seat reclined, head back, eyes closed, and his one arm pressed against my mostly bare back. When he finally came, He pushed me down on him with his other hand, and clenched his fingers on my back, causing little bruises I noticed later.

"Sir, you are so incredibly amazing!" I said with a smile, wiping a tiny bit of moisture from the side of my mouth and licking it off my fingernail."

"That was fucking amazing!" He replied, out of breath. "I'm definitely keeping your number."

"Mmmmm." I replied, wide eyed. "I would be so honored for you to call on me again."

Martin then drove me home, and dropped me off. "Good night Cheri. You were amazing."

"I was only responding to you, my amazing, enormous man!" I flirted.

When he drove off, I immediately texted him a heart, an eggplant, and another heart.