scene 12

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"I don't completely understand why?" I whispered from where I was sitting on my bed putting in my earrings.

"Just for safety reasons that's all," Jimin said buttoning his dress shirt in the mirror.

I got up going to sit at my desk to pack my book bag with my textbooks and laptop "What's wrong with taking the bus I like the people on the bus there is an old man who owns a fruit cart and he gives me free tangerines sometimes" I said zipping up my bookbag.

He smiled as he moved to put on a black tie "I know but there are good and bad people in the world and I just worry about you taking the bus back late" he said I frowned getting up and walking towards him to put on his tie for him.

"It's weird having your friend drive me places," I said doing his tie he scanned my face with his eyes.

"Well I would let you use one of my cars but you don't have your license and I trust Namjoon with my baby," he said poking my nose as I finished up and his hands find my hips holding me close.

"I feel weird about it I don't need special treatment I'm just a normal guy?" I asked he kissed me softly holding my face.

"It would make me feel better if I know your safe," he said

"Alright then but for how long? Just this week?" I asked he let go of my face and put on his suit jacket.

"Until further notice," he said fixing the collar of my jacket.

My eyes widen "Jimin? What does that mean?" I asked he dusted off the shoulder of his jacket and walked back towards me grabbing my hand.

"Okay until you graduate," he said I huffed and nodded because that means Jimin sees us being together that long so I don't protest that much he smiled kissing my knuckles "Let's go he is downstairs are you ready?" He asked I nodded and we walked towards the living but I quickly grabbed a bag from the fridge.

"Don't forget your lunch" I said handing him the bag he smiled pecking my cheek.

"You're the best," he said I grinned at him it's been like this for about a week now Jimin comes to spend the night every night even as a toothbrush and clothes here.

"I am the best" I chuckled as we walked downstairs he locked my door and went outside where I saw two black cars waiting for us and Namjoon standing in front of one.

"Mr. Min" he bowed I furrowed my eyes at that

"You can call me Yoongi," I said he looked up and rolled his eyes.

"I knew you would say that and I told Jimin that" he huffed hands in his pocket he was in a clean suit.

"Yeah yeah, I have to go," Jimin said turning towards Namjoon I feel his hand on my back "Take care of my baby or I will fire you," he said causing Namjoon to scoff.