scene 26

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"I don't get boy's night out when I'm also a boy why can't I come?" He asked while I sat on the bathroom counter doing some light makeup.

"Because Taehyung and Jungkook want to hang out they wanna go to this new club and they clearly said no boyfriends" I hummed applying some light powder to my face.

"Jungkook doesn't have a boyfriend," he said I scoffed and pointed a makeup brush at him.

"That's because Namjoon is a coward and poor Seokjin I'm totally team Jin do you know that they made out once but Jungkook still likes Namjoon it's like twilight" I huffed

"Is Namjoon Edward or Jacob?" He asked leaning against the wall.

"I think Edward" I hummed curling my eyelashes.

"Namjoon is stupid I don't think he understands feelings of love at all but Seokjin is a hopeless romantic breakfast in bed type of guy," he said I looked over at him.

"You have never done that for me?" I frowned he chuckled walking over to my back and hugging me.

"I will if you want" he whispered kissing the back of his neck.

"Yah your gonna wrinkle my clothes feeling me up like this," I said.

"Why are you getting all pretty? I'm jealous of all those people who will get to see you tonight" he whispered into my ear.

"I'm barely dressing up and I wanted to look pretty! I'm always in scrubs or sweatpants" I said applying some eyeshadow.

"I like you in sweatpants like them, even more, when they are a ball on the floor" he whispered kissing my neck.

"Okay lover boy I gotta go Taehyung ordered an Uber for us and it will be here in 12 minutes so kisses now sex later," I said hopping off the counter hurrying to the closet, and grabbing my shoes to tie them up.

He watched me standing in the doorway "I'm worried about this...about you guys will you be okay? Should I send someone to keep an eye on you guys?" He asked I stood up