scene 40

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Yoongi was never really on his own in life before

He always had someone to lean whether it was his mom or his friends or Jimin. Yoongi always had someone to come home to at night. Never had to have dinner alone had to deal with a quiet, lonely home.

So when Yoongi arrived in France at an empty hotel, it was different. He didn't know what to do with himself. The first-night Yoongi was here he walked around Poitier with a map very confused and frustrated he got lost a couple of times then finally found a cafe and had a bitter cup of coffee which was kinda sour then he spent another hour trying to find his hotel again. When he finally did find it he just ended up crying and eating room service.

Yoongi tried to call Jimin, but he didn't answer. He FaceTimed Taehyung for a, while who talked him into not leaving the next day

He gave Poitier another chance, so he put on his favorite sweater and headed out into the sunny streets.

The second day went perfectly. He toured around an ancient church and then went to a museum and captured pictures to send to Namjoon later. After that, he had a delicious lunch where he ate something called Penne Aux Couteaux, it was delicious pasta.

That night he happily took a nice hot bath, drinking some fancy wine.

The days went on and Yoongi enjoyed himself to the fullest he decide to travel downwards to Switzerland than Italy but he never forgot about being back in Seoul, the necklace around his neck as a reminder.

⛓❤️⛓

He was walking back to his hotel in Croatia. He was in a town called Hvar Town it was near the water. The sun was about to set so the the sky was painted pink and orange reflecting off the ocean creating a beautiful canvas.

He was humming to himself, listening to the song "Best Days" by Alessia Cara it was a beautiful evening. He had a good day today meeting nice people, a sweet older couple who has been married for 40 years that made his heart feel warm inside and made him forget that Jimin hasn't called him in four months just texted here and there.

Yoongi sat on a stone bench that was in front of the blue waters with the sun slowly disappearing as his phone rang.

He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the screen. His heartbeat sped up as he quickly answered the call and his voice finally filled Yoongi's ears again.

"Sunshine?"

"Jiminie"

The line went quiet for a couple of seconds...

"Jimin? Are you there?"

"I'm here.."

"Are you okay? You sound different. "