scene 24

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Your finally awake," I whispered running my hands through his hair we were laying on his bed in a mess of blankets with him clinging to me like a baby koala since we got back to his apartment.

He fluttered his eyes open and looked up at me and just stared at my face. He was using my thigh as a pillow. His black hair was messy and frizzy in front of his eyes, and he was shirtless.

I smiled down at him, brushing his hair down with my fingers. "Hey sleepy head, you slept like a baby cuddling my lap. " I chuckled. He kept looking at my face all over.

He lifted a hand and poke my nose and cheek. "You're really here. I'm not dreaming again?" he asked. I chuckled and bit his finger gently.

"Ow" He pouted

"See I'm real how you feeling?" I asked. He didn't make a move to sit up. He just turned and buried his head in my stomach.

"I feel...warm and you smell good like cookies. You always smelled like, cookies" he whispered into my shirt I ran my hands up and down his bare back.

"It's body spray I got off Amazon, and you slept for like 20 hours," I said. He kissed my belly through my shirt and I giggled.

Last night his driver drove us to his apartment and Jimin was sluggish the whole way like he could pass out on me at any second. I eventually made it to his room he plopped on the bed and I had to wrestle him out of his clothes than we settled in his bed and he snored away holding me close and I will admit it was the first time I gotten a good sleep without any nightmares in a while.

"Didn't realize how fucking exhausted I was," he sighed looking up at me "Can we cuddle more? I'm scared if I let you go all this...us will disappear" he spoke holding onto me.

"We're gonna be okay," I whispered and pecked his shoulder. He pulled away to sit up he sat in the middle of the bed. I blinked, at him tilting my head.

He looked me up and down and I may have spent all day in my pajamas, which was just a pair of Jimin shorts and white long sleeve t-shirt padding around the apartment and munching on snacks. I didn't comment on how he kept the pantry and fridge filled with my favorite foods or how he kept our matching mugs near the coffeemaker.

"Come here," he whispered. I scooted towards him and he pulled me onto his lap. He snuck his arms underneath my shirt and wrapped one arm around my waist and the other trailing up my, spine pressing against my bare back. He was holding me tight, our chest pressed together brushing his nose along my neck.

"Are we really okay?" He trailed his fingers down my spine and I felt electricity at his touch. "You're okay with...my job?" He asked. I pulled back, holding his face brushing my fingers along his cheek bones.

"I don't think I'll ever be okay with what you do the idea that each time you leave for work that your out there just..." I whispered shaking my head trying to get the image out of my mind "But I just have some rules" I said he nodded.