teach me some moves

Yoongi POV

"I made you some tea for your nerves" he whispered sitting next to me on the couch handing me the mug of hot peppermint tea.

I took the tea while glaring at the liquid inside as my boyfriend sat next to me patting my back in smooth circles. The apartment was quiet the TV was muted but Money Heist was still playing. It was Monday night and Jimin wouldn't let me go to work today after what happened during the weekend he has been watching me like a hawk.

"Baby stop mean mugging the tea and relax" he whispered sitting back on the couch while I just let out a huff taking a sip of the tea "Sunshine are you okay? Talk to me" He asked.

"Is this my life now?" I whispered warming up my hands around the mug "Getting kidnapped whenever I go out? Always looking over my shoulder for men in black masks shoving me into vans" I grumbled putting my tea on the coffee to hold my knees.

"Baby it's not going to be like that trust me" he whispered softly but I'm so annoyed and pissed off about the whole situation.

"I just wanted to have a nice night out with my friends!! I wanted to drink maybe dance with my friends but I fucking got kidnapped and almost sold into sex trafficking!!" I hissed while staring at the floor "I didn't sign up for this" I murmured into my knees.

When I woke up the next morning I was so very hungover and pissed off and a tad heartbroken that my precious necklace was broken in half by a buffoon.

Then I feel a head leaning on my shoulder and he grab my hand to lace our fingers together "I didn't wanna involve you in any of this..." he whispered softly "Each time it happens...I-I get so fucking scared that I can't even breathe until I know you're okay" He murmured "I have never loved anyone or anything the way I love you the idea of you getting hurt or...killed shatters my whole existence to pieces" I spoke so softly but his voice was shaky.

I uncurled myself from holding my knees turned to face him on the couch and held his face "You know I don't blame you for anything, I'm okay no one hurt me" I whispered as he rubbed our noses together "You are my first and only love Jimin and I don't get scared in those situations because I know you will come and save me" I spoke he just smiled at me all bright and beautiful my heart fluttered in my chest at the man in front of me.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder pulling him close and kissing the side of his head he hugged me back as well sat tangled up on the couch.

"Forever and always baby" he whispered

🥊⛓🚬

It was a normal day a nice Friday evening I was just getting out of work checking out and grabbing my bag from the locker. I usually get out early on Fridays so I'm excited to go home get naked and wait for my boyfriend to come home from his sexy mafia job.

I happily close my locker shut and toss my ID badge into my shoulder bag while I walk towards the exit of the clinic.

"Bye nurse Min!" Nurse Park smiled I waved to her whispering a goodbye as I left out the door.

Once I stepped outside I saw a huge black SUV parked right in front of my clinic it was so big it blocked the street and the sun. I immediately knew what was happening when someone stepped out of the car a heart-shaped smile on his face.

"Yoonie Boonie!" He smiled and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hoba, what are you doing here?" I squeaked out as he pulled back patting my shoulders.