scene 14

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Fucking do Jimin!" He sneered but I shook my head I couldn't do it

"N-No appa" I whispered he took the gun from my hand and grabbed my chin roughy to look at him.

"You are weak Jimin! Fucking weak!" he hissed I hated when he got this angry.

"I'm not" I spat pushing him off me "I'm not weak!" I hissed

"Fucking show me you can be king one day" he said handing me the gun "Kill this bitch" he said pointing to man chained to the wall "Put a bullet in his head and not lose any sleep over it" he said

He handed me the gun but I didn't take it "No I won't kill innocent people" I said he scoffed

"Fine plan B than" he said fixing his suit than snapped his fingers than I see my dad's men bring in six more people they are blind folded and gagged they also get chained to a wall.

The men who are chained to all white wall they start to wiggle and try to scream but it's useless.

"One last time son either kill one or seven die" my dad said I looked at the gun then the people on the wall and I'm angry.

"No! Let these people go! I won't hurt innocent people you just pick them off the street!" I hissed my dad scoffed and nodded his head and two men grabbed my arms and another held my head.

"Make him watch it will teach him a lesson we need to break him" my father said than looked at his men.

"Kill these cockroaches" he said I heard the guns clock.

"NO!" I yelled trying to wiggle away but it was too late.

One of my dad's men pulled out a gun and shot each person one by one they scream....blood curdling screams the sound is burned into my brain

Red was everywhere...so much red it started to fill the room like a pool.

"No!! No!!!" I screamed the red reached my chin I was drowning...in blood and I all heard was my screams and my dad laughing...

There was red everywhere!

The screams didn't stop! The laughing didn't stop!

I woke up with a gasp I was sweating so much my hair was sticking to my forehead.

I blinked around the dark room while my heart was pounding in my chest and my head hurt so much.