scene 25

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"A-Ah Jimin, I'm gonna be late. It's the first, day" I gasped as he pressed behind me in the shower his lips on my neck.

"What? I'm washing your back," he whispered into my skin as his lips traced up my back.

"Really? Your dick is poking my ass," I said while pouring my body wash onto my loofah to scrub myself clean.

"My boyfriend turns me on. Is that a problem?" He whispered his hard on pressing against my ass. I turned around to face him, the water spraying down on us.

"Jimin baby we just had sex. You wrecked my ass nice and good but I have work in a one hour" I said patting his shoulder but he just pressed me against the wall finding my lips kissing me passionately.

"I'll drive you there very quickly. We have time" he whispered, and I was getting lost in the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck our wet bodies pressing together. He lifted one of my thighs and pressed our hard members together "Come one baby? You drive me crazy" he whispered into my ear.

I moaned and pulled away. "O-Okay quickly" I gasped. He smiled in the kiss and turned me, around my face pressed to wall  "H-Hurry please" I whispered

"F-Fuck you're gorgeous," he whispered as I felt him push inside me as I let out loud moans face pressed into the tile.

⛓🔪✨

"Does my hair look okay? I didn't have time to style it thanks to you," I huffed, looking in the visor mirror.

"You look breathtaking. Your new scrubs are cute" he, smiled hands on the wheel.

"Aish, why did I ask you? You're biased," I sighed, closing the mirror.

"Baby, are you okay?" He whispered as we drove.

"Yes, sorry for being snappy. I'm nervous It's my first day at this clinic" I spoke he patted my thigh.

"It's gonna be okay sunshine, you studied hard and graduated top of the class than got a job right after your graduation I'm super impressed and proud of you" he smiled and it automatically made me smile as well I leaned over and pecked his cheek.

"Did I tell you today how much I love you? " I whispered. He laughed and grabbed my hand to lock our fingers together.

"Did I tell you how amazing you are?" He smiled. I kissed his hand.

"If I'm amazing, you are extraordinary and one of the strongest people I know. I don't care what you do at work when your with me your my warm and sweet boyfriend" I said he looked over at me parking the car and I realized we are here he pulled me in for a kiss.

"God, I love you so much" he whispered softly. I cupped his face kissing it all over "You will do amazing today. Be confident and strong my love" he smiled I rub my nose against his.