scene 30

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Why are you running around our apartment like a chicken with his head cut off?" Taehyung asked,, but I didn't pay much attention to him. I was looking for my pants.

"I have you seen my pants? You know the black ones with the zipper in the back? " I asked, walking around Taehyung and Hoseok's apartment in just my sweater and boxers.

"Your easy access pants? That makes your ass look great?" He asked from where he was sitting on the couch.

"Yes, those! I need them" I huffed, hands on my hips. "Hoseok is such a neat freak. I know he washed them but I don't know where the hell he put them"  I pouted.

"They are folded in the guest room dresser," he said. I smiled and dashed over there. He followed behind me as I squeezed myself into them "Tell me why you are putting on your fuck me pants?" He asked. I smiled brightly and walked over to Taehyung's room to steal his lip gloss. He followed me again.

"Jimin texted me. " I grinned, smacking my lips together, then started to brush my hair.

"Really? Wow, did he get his memory back?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I think," I huffed. "He hasn't been answering any of my messages, but suddenly 30 minutes ago he texted asking me to come over and that he wants to see me. " I smiled

"Wow, I was just getting used to having you as a roomie" he sighed

"Well, I'm very happy not to hear you and Hoseok fuck every night," I said, grabbing my keys and wallet.

He just shrugged "No regrets" he grinned. I was about to leave "Hey be careful Hoseok has been telling me things...just don't expect old Jimin when you walk in," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Jimin would never hurt me or break my heart and he wouldn't have texted me if he wasn't my Jimin again," I whispered

"Alright bestie I trust you be careful and if he does anything I'll beat his ass or have Hoseok do it" he whispered I waved him goodbye and took the bus over to our apartment my heart is hopeful that all this was just a four-day nightmare.

⛓💔💥

I unlock the door with my key, slowly letting myself inside the apartment and immediately I'm hit with the smell of weed and loud ass trap music playing.

The song was "Time Today" by Moneybagg yo

I scrunched up my nose as I close the door behind me. The music was loud as I walked through the apartment.

"Jimin?" I yelled. I walked into the living room seeing him on the couch. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a smiley face on. it his hair, was shorter likee he cut it recently and he was smoking out of a bong.

He saw me and blew the smoke into the air, placing the bong on the coffee table in front of him, which was littered with trash. Ashtrays, bottles of booze and food containers, and guns...