epilogue

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Votre commande" the young barista spoke handing me my chocolate croissant. It was warm and gooey in the middle and I was very excited to sink my teeth into it.

"Merci," I hummed taking the warm pastry and licking my lips. She smiled at me as I walked, out hearing the little ding of the door as I walked out of the cafe.

I travel back to France a few days ago, I don't know why but something told me to come back to France. I'm staying in a different city called Marseille. It's very beautiful all the shops are different colors and the Vieux port is close by you can follow the waters enjoying the view.

It's now been a year away from Jimin. I didn't plan to spend that long away from Korea and my family, but I was really enjoying myself traveling around Europe. I learned different languages and tried all kinds of food saw all kinds of beautiful views and met cool people.

I was really a changed person

I was digging into my croissant as the rich chocolate coated my tongue as I chewed, humming happily while enjoying the view it was a new day and a bright morning in Marseille.

I walked down the street, the bright vibrant buildings on my right and the Vieux Port to my left, making the air smell like seawater. The street was busy with people probably heading to work and kids walking to school and some old couples having breakfast at the cafes nearby.

I sat down on a yellow-painted bench as I finished my croissant, licking my lips as the sunshine bright, making the weather warm and crisp.

Play the song (Home by You) by Sigrid for maximum effect.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of the sun hitting my face, enjoying the salty air and taking a deep breath.

I see the world so differently now. I learned to love myself to enjoy the small things in life like a simple sunset or the shore crashing against the sand, even an old couple dancing slowly to a song

The world is beautiful

I realized if Jimin didn't come for me I would be okay. He gradually stopped contacting me and it hurt for a bit but the wound healed.

A lot of things happened to me in my life and I regret some but one thing I will never regret is loving Jimin with all my heart he was my first love and it was a whirlwind of emotions and feeling but it was beautiful he taught me many things how to love what it means to found someone that you will do anything for.

Jimin was my home

I opened my eyes to see the blue sky and the blue waters.

Jimin might have had blood on his hands but he was the warmest person I have ever met. He is kind and beautiful and if I could have met Jimin's dad I would have told him that.