scene 34

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

It's been happening a lot ever since Namjoon told me he wanted to date Yoongi. I have been getting small flash backs of what I presume are memories...

Buts it's very annoying like every little thing triggers something and a very small memory flashes through my mind.

It's pissing me off. I don't wanna remember this boy. I want nothing to do with him...I don't wanna think about him at all.

About his long curly black hair or that his eyelashes are so long that they naturally curl against his soft cheeks...I shake my head aggressively and hold my head in my hands.

"Fuck, what's wrong with me? " I whispered. I lean back in my office chair looking down at my desk drawer. I let out a breath and slowly open it to take out the small velvet box. I cracked it open.

I look at the diamond ring and place it on the desk and lay my head on the desk next to it, staring. Not believing I was going to propose to him because I never thought I would get married because I never thought I would actually fall in love with someone...

 Not believing I was going to propose to him because I never thought I would get married because I never thought I would actually fall in love with someone

My dad burned and beat into my brain that no one could love me, that I was a horrible monster...

No one could love that...or me

I close the ring box and shove it back in the desk

My dad is right...he was always right, especially about me

💥❤️‍🩹⛓

Yoongi POV

I'm a really good friend so when Namjoon texted me to immediately meet him in front of Park industries I was very confused and kinda reluctant, but I still went, anyway.

I hopped out of my cab, paying him and standing across the street from the company, leaning against the nearest wall pulling out my phone.

yoongi:
I'm here...now what?

joonie:
wait there
I'll be right down