Chapter 5

~ 4 Months Later ~

Nathan and I had just finished recording the video for 'Almost Is Never Enough' and we have been fully official for a month now. Everything was going really well and Nathan and I were happy to be out of the fake relationship that we were in. It was finally real and we were happy together, for now.

"Okay, that's a wrap guys." Rachel says before giving us both a hug, "You both did amazing in there and we have every shot finished and ready to be put together and finalised. Also, Sofia, I have looked at your other songs and music and they're great so, whenever you're ready to record a few, email me and we'll set up dates for them. Nathan, you're album comes out in 4 months, you're going on tour in 6 months. Sofia, you may go with Nathan if you wish. That's all today, guys. You may go and enjoy your next 5 days off." Rachel says as I smile and follow Nathan out of the building.

Once we get outside, we entwine our hands together before finding a bench to sit on.

"You did great, in there." Nathan says as I smile at him.
"So did you. I'm really happy with all the shots we have and I'm really looking forward to seeing the final video." I say as Nathan smiles.
"I'm sure it'll be great and you'll love it." Nathan says as I smile.
"You need to love it too otherwise I don't want to release it." I say as he frowns.
"You are going to release it because I'll love it, no matter what." Nathan says as I smile and kiss him softly.
"You're so sweet." I say as he smiles at me, letting me lay my head on his shoulder.
"Do you want to stay over tonight?" Nathan ask as I look at him, "I could really use some company. It's kinda lonely living on my own." He says as I smile.
"I'd love to." I reply as he smiles.

XX

Later on, Nathan and I sat watching movies in his living room. We had Nathan's quilt on the sofa and we was laid together, Nathan behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, cuddled up underneath the quilt.

I entwined my fingers with Nathan's as we watched the movie. I couldn't remember the name of the movie but I wasn't really focusing on it anyway. I was focusing more on holding Nathan's hand and thinking about him. He made me really happy.

Once the movie was over, Nathan kissed my neck softly.

"Do you wanna go to bed?" he asked as I nodded. 

It was 11pm and I was starting to get a little tired. Nathan leads me to his room before giving me a t-shirt and some joggers.

"Thank you." I reply as he kisses my forehead and turns around to get changed so I can get changed too.

He climbs into bed as I climb in beside him, letting him wrap his arms around me.

"Goodnight, beautiful." Nathan says before kissing my forehead as I smile.
"Goodnight, Nathan."

XX

I wake up the next morning with Nathan's arms still wrapped around my waist tightly. He was still facing me and he looked so cute when he was asleep. This was the first time I'd actually seen him sleep since we'd known each other. This is the first time I've stayed at his and I liked it. 

Soon enough, Nathan stirs and wakes up before pecking me on the lips.

"Good morning, Sofia." He mumbles as I giggle and cuddle into his chest again as he pulls me closer, "Did you sleep well?" He asks as I nod.
"I did. I was warm. Did you?" I ask as I feel him nod.
"I slept very well, thank you." He says, nuzzling his face into my hair.
"You're still tired?" I ask as I feel him nod, "Me too." I reply.
"Then let's go back to sleep." He says as I giggle.
"We can't." I say as Nathan groans and holds me tighter so I can't move.
"More. Sleep." He says as I giggle.

I start to wriggle uncomfortably until he lets go before getting dressed.

"Come back." He moans as I look over at him.
"No. We have lunch plans, remember?" I question as he groans.
"Fine, I'm up." He says as I sit on the bed, next to him.
"Hey, smile and I'll give you a kiss." I say as he looks at me, raises an eyebrow and then smiles at me.

I lean over and kiss him as he kisses me back. He crawls towards me and places his hands on my hips, laying down with me so I'm knelt above him as he carries on kissing me. I pull away and place my forehead against his while biting my lip.

"I think I like this position better than the one we slept in." Nathan says before winking as I blush and sit up so I'm sat on his lap.
"That's disgusting." I say before giggling as he smirks at me.
"Says the one that's still sat on top of me." He says as I quickly jump off him and finish getting ready, "Anyway, why is it disgusting? Couples do stuff like that all the time." Nathan says as I blush and look away from him.
"It just is.." I trail off.
"Sofia?" Nathan questions, "Are you a virgin?" He asks as I stay quiet.

Nathan turns me to look at him before holding my face and kissing me softly.

"It's okay if you are. You can tell me." He says as I shrug.
"I mean, yeah, I am..." I trail off.
"There's a but coming." He replies as I look at him.
"But, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to think I'm frigid or see me any different than the way you see me now." I say as he kisses me again.
"I will never think of you like that or see you any different to the way I see you now. Virgin or not, you're still the same person you was 4 months ago when I first met you. This doesn't change anything and I will wait for you for as long as you want me to. You know I understand and that I will wait until you're ready. I will never push you into anything or make you feel like you need to do something you're not ready for. You should never feel any less for who you are. I will always support you and be here for you when you need me, okay? Even if that means waiting 3 months or 3 years. I will always be here and you're ready, when you're ready, okay?" He says as I kiss him and sit on his lap again before hugging him.
"Half of that made sense but I understand what you're saying. Thank you for being so understanding." I say as he wraps his arms round me and kisses my forehead.
"You never have to worry, okay? I'm not going anywhere. Not unless you want me to." He mumbles as I snuggle into his chest.

How did I get so lucky?