Chapter 23

7 Months Pregnant

Today was the day of the gender reveal. Nathan and I had gotten our party poppers made especially for this occasion and we still didn't know the gender. It was all gonna be a surprise for us.

Our families and friends started arriving one by one as Nathan and I started to mingle with everyone, talking about careers, the baby, you know, normal things. Everyone was grabbing food or mingling with everyone else before Nathan spoke up.

"Sofia and I will be pulling the party poppers in a couple of hours so everyone, have fun!" He exclaims before putting on some music, making it a real party.

He comes to me and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, letting him place his hands on my hips.

"Are you okay?" He asks as I nod.
"Yeah. Sam isn't here though, which I'm confused about." I say as Nathan nods.
"He's running late, Sof," Nathan says.
"How do you know?" I asked as Nathan smiles.
"I texted him to see where he was because I know you were looking for him and he said that he's running late but he'll be here soon," Nathan says as I nod and kiss him again.
"Thank you, Nathan," I say as he smiles.
"Anything for you." He says as I smile and hug him tightly.

XX

It got to 5 pm. Sam was here and Nathan and I were about to reveal the gender.

"3..."
"2..."
"1..."

Nathan and I pulled the party poppers to reveal a blue ribbon.

"We're having a boy!" Nathan and I shout before hugging as our families and friends cheer, coming to congratulate us.

I see that Nathan was tearing up before I kissed him softly. 

"I love you." He says as I smile and kiss him again.
"I love you."

XX

A/N: Okay, so this is short because I didn't want to do a super long chapter since it was just the gender reveal party. Also, we're getting close to the baby's due date which means we can start wedding planning and the countdown to the wedding soon. I am gonna skip to the baby being born since I have no 8-month ideas and then we'll get the wedding countdown started. I might end this book before the wedding and have a sequel so the wedding will be in the sequel with Sofia's tour. If I don't end the book then it'll all be in here and there won't be a sequel depending on what I decide to do.

Anyway, enjoy!

Love Y'all!

Cee x