Chapter 12

I woke up beside Nathan and check the time to see it was 8 am. I sigh and put my phone back down. I turn to see that Nathan was laid on his front and facing the other way, snoring lightly to himself. I smile before getting up and grabbing an outfit and a towel as I go to take a shower.

Once I was done, I walk back into the bedroom and sit at my dressing table, brushing through my hair and tying it into a high ponytail. I then moisturize my face before doing my makeup and putting in some earrings.

I sigh before taking a picture in my full-length mirror, making sure to get Nathan sleeping in the background. I post it on Twitter and Instagram with the caption 'I'm all ready for the day but @.NathanSykes is still asleep #LazySykes'  before watching the post blow up with retweets and comments.

I put my heels on before walking down the stairs and grabbing a glass of orange juice.

"Morning sis. Happy birthday!" I hear Sam say as I turn round and smile.
"Happy birthday, big bro," I say, hugging him before Shane and Olivia come downstairs.
"Happy birthday, little brother." Sam and I say in unison as we have a three hug.
"Happy birthday." He says before pulling out of the hug.
"Yeah, happy birthday guys," Olivia says, giving us all a hug.

We all sit at the kitchen table and talk for a while before I see Nathan walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Nathan," I say as he comes over and kisses me.
"Good morning, also, happy birthday." He says, directing the birthday wishes towards Sam, Shane, and myself, "I have a bone to pick with you." He says as I giggle.
"I'm sorry," I say as he smiles and kisses me again.
"#LazySykes shouldn't be trending on Twitter AND Instagram, but I'll forgive you since it's your birthday," He says as I giggle again.
"You love it," I say as he shrugs.
"I won't deny that I do." He says, flicking on the kettle as I finish my juice.

XX

Later that day, Sam, Shane, and I had set up the party room with decorations for our 22nd birthday. We had invited a few friends and family around for the party and we're currently deciding if we were gonna have a party food buffet or if we were gonna order pizza later during the night.

"We can do both," I say as Sam looks at me.
"We don't have the money, Sofia." He says as I shrug.
"I do," I say as Sam sighs.
"Sof, babe. I know you're famous now or whatever, but I don't want to use any of your money. That's not fair." Sam says as I put my hands on his cheeks.
"You're my big brother, Sammy. I want to do this. Please." I say as he rolls his eyes.
"Fine. I'll go start making the sandwiches and Shane can help with the rest of the buffet food." Sam says as they leave for the kitchen.

Nathan enters the party room and helps me finish setting it up, ready for the party tonight.

"Are you looking forward to the party?" Nathan asks as I shrug.
"I guess so..." I trail off, "Oh, I invited your mum, Jess, and Phil if that's okay?" I ask as Nathan nods.
"That's fine with me. They love you anyway." Nathan says, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing his lips against mine.

I place my hands on his neck and deepen the kiss, bringing him closer to me in the process.

"Do you have a bit of extra time?" Nathan asks as I look into his eyes.
"Only if you do," I reply as Nathan smiles and kisses me again, allowing me to lead him upstairs into my bedroom...

XX

It was now 6 pm and the party had just started. People were still arriving and the people that were here had gotten themselves a drink and were mingling with other guests. Sam had separated our presents into 3 neat piles so we know whose is whose before we open them later. 

Nathan and I sat on the sofa in the party room with a drink and we were talking to his mum and my mum, trying to plan a family dinner at some point so his family can meet mine. My head rested on Nathan's shoulder and his arm was around my shoulders as I saw Sam smile at me. I smile back before motioning for him to come over.

"Nath, do you mind if Sam takes a picture of us?" I ask as he shakes his head.
"Of course not." He says as I give my phone to Sam and we return to our previous position.

Nathan kisses my head as Sam takes the picture and I smile. Sam hands me back the phone as I show Nathan the picture of us and post it to Twitter and Instagram with the caption 'Happy Birthday to me! Thank you to @.NathanSykesfor being here today!'. I post that picture before doing the same with a picture of my brothers and I. I post it with '#HapyBirthdayTheGreeneTriplets' before they blow up and #HappyBirthdayGreeneTriplets was trending.

Nathan looks at the posts before writing a special post for me.

The Twitter post - Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl on this planet @.SofiaGreeneOfficial. You've changed my world for the better and I wouldn't want this any other way so enjoy your 22nd birthday as much as possible and dance the night away with me and your brothers beside you. I love you <3 x

The Instagram Post -

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl on this planet @

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl on this planet @.SofiaGreeneOfficial. You've changed my world for the better and I wouldn't want this any other way so enjoy your 22nd birthday as much as possible and dance the night away with me and your brothers beside you. I love you <3 x

I heart and retweet his posts before kissing him softly as he kisses me back.

"I love you, so much." I say as Nathan kisses me again.
"And I love you, so much more."