Chapter 7

~ 3 Months Later ~

Nathan had been dating, officially, for 4 months now. My album was released last month and I was currently touring the UK with Nathan before he flew out to LA.

"Sofia, are you okay with not coming to the US with me?" Nathan asks as I smile and nod.
"I guess so. I'll miss you though." I say as Nathan kisses me softly.
"I'll miss you too but it'll only be 4 months, I promise." Nathan says as I smile and kiss him again.
"At least we have these last 3 weeks together before you go." I reply as Nathan smiles at me and holds my hand.
"I'm glad to be spending these next 3 weeks with you." Nathan says as I smile.

He had given me his hoodie previously and I was currently wearing it, since I was cold.

"This..." I trail off, "This is staying with me until you get back." I say, motioning to his hoodie.
"I don't mind. It's too small for me anyway." He says, chuckling while I smile.
"It's way too big for me but, it's comfy and smells like you." I pout as Nathan chuckles and pulls me close to him for a hug.
"At least you'll have something to comfort you while I'm away." He says as I smile.

Nathan and I sit on the sofa cuddling for a while. We were currently backstage at one of his shows in London. He's just finished a Meet and Greet. We were currently waiting for the opening acts to finish their sets.

As the last act finishes, Nathan gets ready to go on and do his first set. I just stayed backstage and watched his show before we got ready to leave. Before his show finished, he had one last surprise. Not just for the fans but, for me too.

"So, as you all know, I did a song with Sofia Greene a few months ago. She's currently backstage and I wanted to invite her onstage to perform her song with me tonight." I hear him say as I get ushered into the dressing room to get changed.

This was not in the soundcheck or rehearsal. What is he doing?

Within 10mins, I was ready and Nathan wasn't on stage anymore.

"Nathan, what are you doing?" I ask as I hear his fans cheering for me and him.
"Performing your song." He says before we go onto stage together, his fans going wild.

The music for 'Almost is Never Enough' starts playing as Nathan takes my hand to reassure me that everything will be fine as I smile and start singing.

"I'd like to say, we gave it a try..." I start as Nathan smiles.

At the end of the song, Nathan pulls me close for a hug.

"I love you." He whispers before he ends the show and he leads me off the stage.

We get backstage as I push him playfully.

"What the hell was that?" I ask as he smiles.
"That was you performing your song for the very first time." He says as I jump on him and hug him, allowing him to hold me.
"Thank you." I say as he kisses me softly.
"You did amazing, Sofia. I'm so proud of you." Nathan says as I kiss him again.

Nathan places me back down before starting to walk into the dressing room.

"Nathan?" I stop him as he turns to me.
"Yeah?" He replies as I blush and smile.
"I love you too." I say as his cheeks turn a light pink and he smiles at me.

He winks at me before walking into his dressing room, leaving me to go and get changed back into my original clothes.

XX

Once Nathan and I were back at the hotel room, we cuddled in the bed for a while. Nathan's arms were wrapped around my waist as he held me close and kissed the back of my neck. I turned towards him and pecked his lips as he smiled and kissed me back.

"I meant it when I said that I loved you." Nathan whispers as I smile.
"I know and that's why I said it back. I mean it too." I whisper as Nathan smiles and kisses me, once again.
"These 3 weeks are gonna go by so fast, Nath." I say as he kisses my forehead and holds me close.
"Then let's just enjoy them while we can."

~ 3 Weeks Later ~

I was at the airport with Nathan, Rachel and Nathan's family. He started by saying goodbye to his family and hugging them all before coming to me.

"Don't miss me too much." Nathan says, pulling me into a tight hug.
"You know I will." I say as Nathan kisses me softly.
"Its only 4 months. I'll be back before you know it and I'll facetime you when I can and when you're awake, if I'm awake, okay?" Nathan says as I nod and smile.
"I love you, Nathan." I say as he hugs me again.
"I love you, Sofia."

And then, Nathan joins Rachel and boards the plane.