Chapter 25

I wake up to an empty bed. I sit up and look at the baby monitor to see Nathan rocking Jacob and singing to him. I bite my lip and record a little bit before sending it to the group chat, with my family and Nathan's family in it.

After about 5 minutes, Nathan comes back in the rom and smiles at me.

"I saw you and heard you on the baby monitor." I say as Nathan smiles.
"I'm sorry. I didn't wan tot wake you so I sorted him out. You need to rest." Nathan says, climbing back into bed beside me.
"When are we introducing Jacob to the fans?" I ask as Nathan smiles.
"Now. I want to introduce him now." Nathan says as I smile.

We both put up a picture of Jacobs tiny hand inside mine and Nathan's hand on Instagram and Twitter with the caption 'Welcome to the World Jacob Sykes! 3.30am, 20/04/2019' (A/N: Lets just pretend that Nathan was 23 and not 26 in 2019 okay?)

Within minutes we had retweets, likes and comments on our baby boy. People were also making note that his birthday is 2 days after Nathan's. I then saw that Nathan replied to one comment.

@.TracieAnnSykes Your son was born 2 days after your 23rd birthday. I think that's great and such a blessing. Congratulations.

@.NathanSykes My son is a blessing and he means the world to me, just like Sofia does and I wouldn't change them for the world! Thank you!

I smile before placing my phone on the bedside cabinet and cuddling into Nathan's side. Nathan's arms wrap around me before he kisses the top of my head.

This is my perfect little fmaily.

XX

A/N: Okay! This is extremely short for 2 reasons:

 1) I'm running out of ideas
 2) I have an announcement

The next chapter will skip to the wedding so I will be skipping 3 years to where Sofia is 25 and Nathan is 26 and Jacob is 3. I am also skipping the tour and ending this book after the wedding chapter. There will be bno sequel and this was only supposed ot be a short story anyway.

Also, I will be starting a new book called 'Anti-Romantic' but that won't start for a while since I need to do some research into how to write a book that ISN'T romance haha. All I seem to write is romance but yeah, anyway!

Enjoy

Love y'all

Cee x