Epilogue

~ 3 Years Later ~

It was my wedding day. I was currently walking down the stairs to meet my bridesmaids and Sam. Sam was gonna walk me down the aisle today since my dad wasn't here to do that.

"You look beautiful, Sof." Sam says as I smile at him.
"Where Jake?" I ask as he toddles over to me in his little suit.

He looked adorable. He was gonna be our page boy. We heard the car beep outside as my 2 bridesmaids left with Jacob. They all got in the car as Sam and I stood outside, waiting for our car. Once our car arrived, we got in and made our way to the church,

XX

I stand outside the doors, as everyone else went in before me. Sam offered me his arm as I smiled and took it before he started to walk me down the aisle. Nathan turns around and smiles at me as I smile back.

Sam and I make it to the altar and places my hands in Nathan's.

"Oh wow." He says as I blush and the vicar starts the ceremony
"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here to witness the joining of these two people in Holy Matrimony..." I smile at Nathan as he smiles back at me,  "Do you, Nathan James Sykes, take Sofia Anne Greene to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do." Nathan says, smiling at me and sliding the ring on my finger.
"And, do you, Sofia Anne Greene, take Nathan James Sykes to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The vicar asks as I smile.
"I do." I say, sliding the ring on Nathan's finger.
"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now, kiss the bride." Nathan smiles.

Nathan lifts up my veil before placing his hand on my face and bringing our lips together in a passionate, loving kiss. I pull away and smile before wrapping my arms round Nathan's neck as his go round my waist. He kisses me again before we walk back down the aisle to have our wedding photos taken outside of the church.

I throw the bouquet behind me as Olivia catches it and Shane kisses her softly. It make sense since they were now engaged. Jacob runs to me as I pick him up and cuddle him, Nathan joining us for a three hug before we have some more photos taken.

XX

We were now at the after party. We had rented out a function room at a hotel for the day. I was currently dancing with Oliva and my mum while Nathan was stood at the bar with his friends from his old band, The Wanted. 

I looked over and smiled at Nathan as he put his drink down and jogged over to me, picking me up into a hug. I kissed him softly before the DJ announced our first dance.

Nathan's hands were on my hips while my arms were round his neck as we danced to our favourite song, Don't Get Me Wrong by Lewis Capaldi.

Once we finished our dance, Nathan introduced me to his band mates.

"Sofia, this is Max, Siva, Jay and Tom." He says as I smile and shake their hands, "Lads, this is my wife, Sofia." He introduces.

We all start to have a conversation before Jacob comes over.

"Oh, this is my son, Jacob." Nathan introduces as they all say hi to Jacob.
"I'm gonna go dance with him." I say as Nathan nods and gives me a quick kiss.

I start dancing with Jacob as Nathan watches us.

Today couldn't be more perfect.

And to think, this has all happened because I became Famous.