Chapter 8

A/N: Hey guys! So in this chapter, I will skip 4 months to when Nathan gets back from the US otherwise these next few chapters will be boring. Okay, love y'all!

XX

It's been 2 days since Nathan left for LA. He messaged me when he landed but I haven't heard from him since. I know he's really busy but I miss him. A lot.

"Hey little sis." I hear Sam as he sits beside me on the sofa.
"Hey." I reply as he smiles at me.
"So, Shane and I are taking mum to Alton Towers tomorrow. Do you wanna come?" He asks as I smile.
"I'm not really feeling up to it, sorry. Thank you for asking." I say as he smiles.
"You sure? It'll cheer you up and you'll forget that Nathan is in another country for a day." Sam says as I smile.
"I'm sure. You go enjoy the day with mum and Shane, okay?" I say as he nods and kisses the top of my head.
"Also, get some sleep, Sofia. You'll feel better when you do." Sam says before going back up stairs.

I carry on watching whatever I was watching before feeling my phone buzz. I pick it up to see a text from Nathan.

From: Nathan,
 Hey baby! I'm so so sorry I haven't messaged recently. I've been super busy with rehearsals and sound check. I'm really sorry. It's currently night time here and I've just finished a show so I thought I'd message you to let you know that I miss you and I love you. Stay happy for me <3
 - Nathan x

To: Nathan,
 Heyy! Don't apologise. It's okay. I understand that you've been busy. It's not a problem at all. I miss you and I love you too. Maybe we can call on a night you're free?
 - Sofia x

Once I'd replied, I place my phone down to continue watching the random documentary that I was watching. Nathan never replied to my text and I guessed he'd fallen asleep. It wouldn't surprise me because of jet lag and he's working super hard.

~ 4 Months Later ~

I stood at the airport with Nathan's family, waiting for Nathan to come through the gate. I stand back and let his family greet him first as I see him walk through with Rachel.

He goes to greet his family before dropping his bags and opening his arms to me. I smile and run up to him, jumping into his arms as he holds onto me.

"I missed you so much." He whispers as I feel his tears on my shoulder.
"I missed you so much too." I say, now letting my tears fall.

I pull away from his shoulder and place my lips onto of his as he puts me down and pulls me closer to him. I pull away and press out foreheads together as Nathan smiles at me.

"Happy 8 month anniversary." Nathan whispers as I smile.
"A very happy 8 months." I whisper back as he smiles and presses his lips onto mine again.

Once Nathan had picked up his bags again, we walk to the car before getting in. We start the drive to Nathan's house before deciding that we were gonna spend a bit of time together now he was back.

Nathan and I cuddle up on his sofa, watching a random movie on TV.

"What did you do while I was gone?" Nathan asks as I cuddle into his side.
"I wrote some new songs and watched a lot of TV." I reply as Nathan smiles.
"I'm sorry we couldn't call as much as I would've liked to." Nathan says as I look up at him.
"It's okay. At least we called a few times. I understand how busy you were. Don't worry." I say as he leans down and kisses me.

I kiss him back before he places our foreheads together.

"Nath?" I ask as he hums in response, "Since we've been together 8 months and we haven't seen each other for 4 months, you're probably frustrated, right?" I ask as he opens his eyes and looks at me.
"Frustrated? What do you mean?" He asks as I look at my hands.
"You know..." I trail off, "Sexually?" I question as he thinks for a moment.
"I mean, I guess so. Why?" He asks as I look up at him.
"I think I'm ready..." I trail off, "To lose my virginity, I mean." I trail off as Nathan pulls away from me.
"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want you to feel rushed or anything." Nathan says as I nod.
"Nathan, I'm sure." I say before sitting on his lap and facing him, "I'm 100% sure." 

I kiss him softly as his hands find their way to my hips. Nathan lays me down on the sofa, not disconnecting our lips once. He starts to kiss my neck while unbuttoning my shirt, causing me to let out a slight moan...