Chapter 18

~ 2 Months Later ~

I was now 2 months pregnant and Olivia was 6. She was huge but still gorgeous. Nathan and I were on our way to the hospital for our first scan today and I was ecstatic. I couldn't wait to see my baby on that screen.

Once we arrived at the hospital, we signed in and waited for our name to be called. I laid down on the doctors bed and lifted my shirt. The doctor put the gel on my belly and started the scan.

"Uh, I can't hear a heartbeat." The doctor says as I look at Nathan.
"W-what do you m-mean?" I say as the doctor sighs.
"Let me try and look for a picture." She says as she moves the device around, looking for a picture.

After about 5 minutes, I hear a little drumbeat and breathe out a sigh of relief.

"Do you want to see your baby?" She asks as I smile and take Nathan's hand before nodding.

She turns the screen towards us, pointing to where the baby is as my eyes start to tear up

"Nathan, that's our bean." I say as Nathan kisses my forehead, tears streaming down his face.
"Our little bean." He whispers as the doctor leaves the get the scan photos.
"I love you so much." I say as Nathan kisses me.
"I love you so much." He says as we sort me out and collect the scan photos.

XX

Once we arrive back home, we ask Rachel if we can announce the baby on Twitter, since she already knew about it and she said that it was fine. Nathan and I both take a picture of the scan photos before posting on Twitter and Instagram the same photo with the caption 'Big News: Baby Sykes is on the way!'. Within 2 minutes of announcement, millions of people were retweeting, replying, sharing and there was even an article about the announcement. To say it was huge, would be an understatement. We gave my mum a scan photo before mailing one to Nathan's mum.

"Family meeting!" I hear Shane shout as everyone gathered in the living room, "Olivia and I, as you know, have moved into our new house and we've just got big news about the baby." He says as Olivia smiles.
"I'm having twins and they're both boys." She say as we all congratulate her.
"Let's hope we only have one." I whisper to Nathan as he chuckles and kisses my forehead.

We can only hope.

XX

A/N: Okay, this is very short but it's because I ran out of ideas. I'm gonna now go month by month until the baby is born. After that, I will carry on the story going month by month until the wedding. After the wedding chapter, I will do an after party chapter, then a few chapters on the honeymoon and then I will end this book. I will also include Sofia's tour and a few more albums from her and Nathan and I will also include more things about them being famous otherwise I will have to change the book title, oops. Anyway, enjoy!

Love Y'all!

Cee x